Not open for further replies.

Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    No this was moderate rate of fire interspersed with dumps from two separate calibers.
    *, bad shot. Drunks? City bangers practicing? City cops practicing with their back up piece? ….. Nope, got it…. Morons that don’t care. And you are about a jillion miles from the big river, could have been a mountain lion….:lmfao:

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    *, bad shot. Drunks? City bangers practicing? City cops practicing with their back up piece? ….. Nope, got it…. Morons that don’t care. And you are about a jillion miles from the big river, could have been a mountain lion….:lmfao:

I figure it was someone "target practicing" after they saw me leave the house.

Reactions: Mij

Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    I figure it was someone "target practicing" after they saw me leave the house.
    Ya, get that two or three times a year when both trucks are not visible n the wife has left for work. Most from the road towards the woods. Always go out n look for dead cows in the morning.

Dag-gum it, sure makes me *.

I figure the shots I herd last night was the hired guy next field north getting meat. That’s between him, the law, n his own self. As long as it’s not toward my house or barns. :dunno:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I was puzzled by the “everyone gets an extra hours sleep”. how does that work? Yo either stayed up later last night or you are up even earlier than normal this morning.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom