Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Ground was littered with fireworks debris. The fireworks from Black Squirrel must have been shooting over the cemetery.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    To walk, the cemetery behind it. That’s where our graves are. For church, 1st Presbyterian. But it is about dead already. We only get about 35 people on Sunday morning.
    that is a shame but getting to be a common problem. Old school churches are slowly dying and the new "hipper" ones have grown. I know even the Brethren have struggled with the "new" issues and it has caused rifts.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    that is a shame but getting to be a common problem. Old school churches are slowly dying and the new "hipper" ones have grown. I know even the Brethren have struggled with the "new" issues and it has caused rifts.
    Yeah, I have tried a couple other churches lately. I just can‘t stand for 20-30 minutes and sway to the loud music

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just ordered a replacement gas nozzle for the new 5 gallon can I bought Friday. The one that came on it is horrible. You pretty much need 3 hands to operate it. It's got this thing that looks like a ramp front sight on it that you have to push over and pull back, all while trying to hold a 5 gallon can and pour it into the mower. :n00b:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Going to pull the utility trailer up by the burn pit and see if I can get everything burned. Need to make room for all the new stuff from the storms.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom