• ...and so much more!
  • richardraw316

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    How in the world could you possibly think taking your PRIVATE conversation public was "best?" If this isn't a case of the pot calling the kettle black....
    Cause it's not a private conversation. A private conversation means two or more people communicating in private. I am not. My in box is for more important things than belly aching.
    But thanks for chiming in. Your opinion means so much to me.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    I have been in training for the last couple weeks down in southern Indiana. Today for lunch I went with two other guys who are in my class and we went to a Bob Evans. Once we had ordered I got up to head to the restroom and some random guy got up as I walked past him and stopped me in the hallway by the restrooms and said "are you ok to carry that?". My sweatshirt had ridden up and exposed my M&P which I carry IWB in a hybrid style holster. I gave the guy a look like he had three heads and said in my most sarcastic voice "excuse me?" He said "it's not every day you see a guy just walking around with a gun and I want to make sure you are alright to do that". I said "I assure you I am OK but I don't see how it is any of your business in the first place". He said that he wanted to make sure that I wasn't doing anything illegal and that I was OK. I said "I think we're done here" and went on ahead into the restroom and then back to my table. He went back to his table and never said another word to me but did point in my direction while he was talking with the waitress. When the waitress came to bring us our bill I asked her if the "concerned citizen" had any concerns I should be aware of and she said "he probably does but I sure don't". I left her more than 20%.

:popcorn:
    LOL!:)::yesway:

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Cause it's not a private conversation. A private conversation means two or more people communicating in private. I am not. My in box is for more important things than belly aching.
    But thanks for chiming in. Your opinion means so much to me.

So the person that sent you the PM aka Private Message, intended for you to share it with the rest of us?

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    How in the world could you possibly think taking your PRIVATE conversation public was "best?" If this isn't a case of the pot calling the kettle black....

88GT, I have no illusions that anything I send over the Internet to a complete stranger will remain "private". I did not write anything in the PM to richardraw316 that I had not/would not say to VUPDblue directly. Whatever richardraw316 does with the information is his business, just as whatever he does to keep his richard raw is his business.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    This thread delivers

KatyPerryasElmoKatyPerryhoppingandhopping_890ee9_2447803.gif

:+1:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    1. I have heard of this Katy Perry and been subjected to her music whilst listening to the radio. I was unaware until bunnykid posted that animated .gif that she was so . . . talented. I salute Katy Perry's parents and bunnykid as well.
    2. My earlier point was intended to delve into the perspective and mindset of an individual who fears guns and those who are visibly armed, then chooses to confront someone based on the implicit premise that the armed individual is a threat to them. This is done in the absence of any means to eliminate the perceived threat, which seems silly to me.

rhino out!

richardraw316

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    So the person that sent you the PM aka Private Message, intended for you to share it with the rest of us?
    In this case bunny it is I don't know and don't care. I do not know scout and I doubt he wanted it to be kept private. I feel what he said in the PM should be included in the thread. It's not a dirty little secret that I am obligated to keep.

richardraw316

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    88GT, I have no illusions that anything I send over the Internet to a complete stranger will remain "private". I did not write anything in the PM to richardraw316 that I had not/would not say to VUPDblue directly. Whatever richardraw316 does with the information is his business, just as whatever he does to keep his richard raw is his business.
    Oooooooo burn! An attack on my handle. Wow epic burn. Somebody get the aloe. Good stuff.
    If somebody I know or respect sends me a PM it's kept private. Some random person explaining his position in an argument is not private. I applaud scout for knowing that.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    This thread delivers

KatyPerryasElmoKatyPerryhoppingandhopping_890ee9_2447803.gif

You mean those are Katy's Perrys?
    I did not know that. I didn't recognize them. Last I saw her, she was wearing "Obama" drag.

I will never look at Elmo the same again....

Thank You

Now back to the topic of this thread...

Ummm...........I don't remember.

Top Bottom