• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    What was he going to do if you said "NO"?

My guess is he would report it to the authorities. If he had more confidence that he was right he would call the cops, but since VUPD didn't confirm for him he had to try and get some other form of authority involved by reporting it to the representative of the establishment. (waitress)

1. I have heard of this Katy Perry and been subjected to her music whilst listening to the radio. I was unaware until bunnykid posted that animated .gif that she was so . . . talented. I salute Katy Perry's parents and bunnykid as well.
    2. My earlier point was intended to delve into the perspective and mindset of an individual who fears guns and those who are visibly armed, then chooses to confront someone based on the implicit premise that the armed individual is a threat to them. This is done in the absence of any means to eliminate the perceived threat, which seems silly to me.

rhino out!

I agree with ALL points above.
    I do, however, think the guy wasn't afraid of the weapon at all. I don't think these people are acting so much out of fear or being uneasy around guns. They are simply bought into the concept that the Gov. or "someone else" should be in charge of every decision we make and we as mere citizens are supposed to just follow the rules and make sure that others are also. Anyone that looks like they are thinking on their own, has a non-mainstream hobby or interest, or otherwise isn't bland and boring stands out to them and their first thought is "are they allowed to do that?".

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog

ZXLTT.gif

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    It is truly astounding the conclusion you drew up because I don't agree with you. Scout does agree with you on this topic so he must be protected from the evil bad guy who would point out his attempt to insult someone, and betray a trust he himself admits that he did not give.
    Ignore list, party of one. 88GT, your table is waiting.
    How will I ever recover from the shame?

Top Bottom