• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Anderson's are available for $39.99 usually everywhere.
    If not right now, just wait a bit, and you'll see them soon. They sell out pretty fast at that price. I've got a drawer full and have never paid any more than that for years now.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Well, the closest place that may or may not stock them to me is Bite the Bullet, and I'll use at least 5 bucks in gas getting there. Thanks for the tip, though.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I was able to get sequential serial numbers for 3 Anderson lowers at my LGS last year.
    I'm going to give them to my 3 daughters so they can build their own ARs soon.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Are they Anderson lowers? Last time I bought one they were Mag Tactical.

Where are the Andersons $39 at?

Ditto that. Kentucky Gun Club has them for $39 but you will pay shipping and transfer which makes them about $60 each. Buckshot has them for $49.50 plus tax. Fatboy Tactical will sell 4 for $175 plus shipping and transfer fee on each one. I chose to order several from RKGuns since the stores are sold out, $45 with tax and transfers. About as good as it gets........

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Ditto that. Kentucky Gun Club has them for $39 but you will pay shipping and transfer which makes them about $60 each. Buckshot has them for $49.50 plus tax. Fatboy Tactical will sell 4 for $175 plus shipping and transfer fee on each one. I chose to order several from RKGuns since the stores are sold out, $45 with tax and transfers. About as good as it gets........

I saw $49 lowers at point blank in greenwood.

WarJunky91

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2016
    Decatur
    Are they Anderson lowers? Last time I bought one they were Mag Tactical.

Where are the Andersons $39 at?
    How was the quality on your mag tactical? Mine was god awful. I had to rework damn near every hole because they were so gunked up i couldn't get anything in them. I also had to re-tap the threads for the pistol grip as i could only get the screw a quarter of the way in.

RW97

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2016
    Muncie
    Went into a Buckshot gun store in Indiana, (not going to say which one) as I was buying some critical duties I overheard the employees conversation with the customer. Customer asked as he was looking at an AR "What can you tell me about it?" The employee said "Well, it's $650" and dead silence. I had to bite my tongue from trying not to dit laughing. Good description

Top Bottom