• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • King31

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    Instead of belittling the employee, why doesn't someone just tell him what is right? I am no where close to a gun nut and know almost nothing about ARs, but every small piece of information is a step in the right direction.

funeralweb

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    i over heard one telling a man and his wife that you dont need to worry to much about locking your guns up until your kids are in the pre teen range. as long as its in some thing with some kind of lock. he also told them that he can leave his guns laying around loaded and his pre teens will absolutely not touch them no matter how long it lays there. (my first thought was, they never touch them until the one time they do and become a statistic)

You know the stupid is real when they're so stupid as to be proud of how stupid they don't know they are.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    M16 BCG? :runaway: You didn't ask him if they carry the trigger, disconnecter, selector, hammer, and sear? I mean, since it's so easy and all.

Yes, a little education goes a long way.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Instead of belittling the employee, why doesn't someone just tell him what is right? I am no where close to a gun nut and know almost nothing about ARs, but every small piece of information is a step in the right direction.

frysquint.gif~c200

MohawkSlim

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2015
    firing line
    He probably told them because so many customers ask. Apparently, it's important.

"Does this one have a full auto bolt carrier?"

It's as if a semi carrier just won't work. "Well, I read on INGO...."

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I'll assure you that not all Rural King firearms salesmen are created equal.

True. It's been a couple months since I was in the one in Bedford. The last time I was, I stopped by the counter (the only time I've been by there there wasn't a crowd of people standing around) and the fellow I talked to there seemed quite competent.

KDUBCR250

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Martinsville
    I work part time selling firearms at rural king. Not because I need the money but because I enjoy educating and helping people make good decisions when purchasing firearms. Plus the discount on ammo lol. Trust me working behind the counter I hear some of the most ridiculous things imaginable.

Top Bottom