• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville

“I didn’t measure it, but does that slope of that roof actually look more than the slope of the roof over at the HDR compound. … I heard your segment about, you know, incompetence and inept this and stuff,” he said. “Maybe it’s the Peter Principle. Maybe she should go back to guarding Pepsi bottles versus protecting our presidents, and I know that’s kind of snarky and that’s usually not in my character, but it’s — God forgive me for that.”

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    So, a video that of course I can't find, now that I'm home... guy says it has to be fake. Because a ..."high caliber bullet" would have blown his ear off.

wow

must be someone with YEARS... nay.. DECADES of shooting experience :rofl:

I've seen a lot of deer checked in over the years hit in so many different places you wondered what the hunter was aiming at, if they were aiming at all, but I digress. All the ear hits I've seen were simply a chunk torn off.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    So this former classmate of Crooks says Crooks was a smug, arrogant political type who didn’t like leading 2016 politicians in general and didn’t like Trump in particular, thought he was smarter than everyone else, thought his classmate was stupid for being a Hispanic for Trump, hung out with a fringe group in high school that apparently threatened to shoot up the high school (and Crooks’ was thought to be a leading candidate to actually do it).

OK, that’s new datapoint.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    So this former classmate of Crooks says Crooks was a smug, arrogant political type who didn’t like leading 2016 politicians in general and didn’t like Trump in particular, thought he was smarter than everyone else, thought his classmate was stupid for being a Hispanic for Trump, hung out with a fringe group in high school that apparently threatened to shoot up the high school (and Crooks’ was thought to be a leading candidate to actually do it).

OK, that’s new datapoint.

There are "classmates" accusing him of being conservative as well.

Kinda suspect most of these brats basically saw him in the hallway once or twice and that was it.

Top Bottom