• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Stupid cow. It doesn’t know how dangerous slopey roofs are.

A few weeks back I had a knock on my door. Guy asked if I knew I had dogs on my roof.
    In certain states you have to "register" with a party to be able to vote in the primary. This is called a "closed" primary. Indiana has an "open" primary where you just go in and state which party's ballot you want.
    Please stop saying that. IN does not have an open primary, at least not legally. In IN you are required by law to ask for the ballot of the party that received the majority of your votes in the last primary. If you didn't vote in the last primary, the party in which you intend to give the majority of your votes in the next primary.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    There are "classmates" accusing him of being conservative as well.

Kinda suspect most of these brats basically saw him in the hallway once or twice and that was it.
    Which is why I said this was a new datapoint. The Democrats and the press (but I repeat myself) are running with Crooks was a conservative Republican Trumper. I don’t believe any of those former classmates have been named or featured in interview videos though?

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    Crooks certainly fits the profile; just like everyone else. Too little too late? Nah, I still think it is (was) a set up for a real assassination gone bad. Too many pieces are coming out, cover up has started and head honchos are preparing the story line for when it's their time on stage.

This one has too many loose ends.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    So this former classmate of Crooks says Crooks was a smug, arrogant political type who didn’t like leading 2016 politicians in general and didn’t like Trump in particular, thought he was smarter than everyone else, thought his classmate was stupid for being a Hispanic for Trump, hung out with a fringe group in high school that apparently threatened to shoot up the high school (and Crooks’ was thought to be a leading candidate to actually do it).

OK, that’s new datapoint.

Should be someone else that can co-borate this. Not saying that he's making everything up, but others should have known this about the subject also.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I’m sure there’s lots of em out there. I know one in particular, that absolutely parrots EVERY dem/leftist loony idea and talking point, throws “right wing nut job” around constantly, and to this day, is proud of the fact that he’s voted straight ticket leftist going back to the 1970s. He probably has at least a dozen firearms, never carries them, mind you, he thinks that’s for the paranoid right wing nut jobs, but he has them.

Indiucky knows who I’m talking about.

1721249996604.png

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    A few weeks back I had a knock on my door. Guy asked if I knew I had dogs on my roof.

Please stop saying that. IN does not have an open primary, at least not legally. In IN you are required by law to ask for the ballot of the party that received the majority of your votes in the last primary. If you didn't vote in the last primary, the party in which you intend to give the majority of your votes in the next primary.
    So you're saying that if I go insane, and become a flaming liberal, and I go to vote in the next primary, I can't request a democrat ballot because I've always voted Republican? That doesn't seem right to me. :scratch:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So you're saying that if I go insane, and become a flaming liberal, and I go to vote in the next primary, I can't request a democrat ballot because I've always voted Republican? That doesn't seem right to me. :scratch:
    It is the law, but it is a law with no way of proving how you voted. So it works both ways…

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    It is the law, but it is a law with no way of proving how you voted. So it works both ways…
    Ind. Code sec. 3-10-1-6, Eligible voters

"A voter may vote at a primary election:

(1) if the voter, at the last general election, voted for a majority of the regular nominees of the political party holding the primary election; or

(2) if the voter did not vote at the last general election, but intends to vote at the next general election for a majority of the regular nominees of the political party holding the primary election;

as long as the voter was registered as a voter at the last general election or has registered since then."

Top Bottom