• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stocknup

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Monrovia area
    Thank you guys for answering my questions y'all.
    Sorry for the threadjack ... I realize it's not really the topic of that thread and that's just a minor detail.
    Pretty sure it has been overlooked .........There is a guy who just found out about Petticoat Junction and Green Acres on this thread . ;)

So, a video that of course I can't find, now that I'm home... guy says it has to be fake. Because a ..."high caliber bullet" would have blown his ear off.
    I`m sure he got the video mixed up with the " Blow Your Lung Out " , 9mm one .

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Ind. Code sec. 3-10-1-6, Eligible voters

"A voter may vote at a primary election:

(1) if the voter, at the last general election, voted for a majority of the regular nominees of the political party holding the primary election; or

(2) if the voter did not vote at the last general election, but intends to vote at the next general election for a majority of the regular nominees of the political party holding the primary election;

as long as the voter was registered as a voter at the last general election or has registered since then."
    But we don't have separate primaries. It's the same primary for both parties. Only the ballot is different.

rbhargan

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    A few weeks back I had a knock on my door. Guy asked if I knew I had dogs on my roof.

Please stop saying that. IN does not have an open primary, at least not legally. In IN you are required by law to ask for the ballot of the party that received the majority of your votes in the last primary. If you didn't vote in the last primary, the party in which you intend to give the majority of your votes in the next primary.
    Did you mean to say "the majority of your votes in the last general election?" A primary vote can only be within one Party.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    But we don't have separate primaries. It's the same primary for both parties. Only the ballot is different.
    Yes we do. It's just that both parties hold their primaries at the same time, same place and run by the same people. Take a Republican ballot, you are voting in the Republican primary. Take a Democratic ballot, you are voting in the Democratic primary.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Yes we do. It's just that both parties hold their primaries at the same time, same place and run by the same people. Take a Republican ballot, you are voting in the Republican primary. Take a Democratic ballot, you are voting in the Democratic primary.
    Distinction without a difference IMHO. But do you agree that if that law were enforced, once you vote for one particular party, you can never change? I find that hard to believe or accept.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Until there's something more of significance about USSS incompetence, or the would-be assassin, I'm returning to what had been my regularly scheduled movie watchlist.
    • The American
    • The Jackal
    • Jack Reacher
    • Leon: The Professional
    • Shooter
    • Two-Minute Warning
    • The Day of the Jackal
    • Spy Game
    • American Sniper
    Don't forget 'Seven Days in May'

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Can you imagine the dinner table conversations that took place in this kids house? Wonder how many times those parents called Trump 'Literally Hitler', 'Fascist', etc. He probably thought they would be proud.
    Not sure that dovetails well with them being multiple gun owners and frequent enough shooters to belong to a club/range

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Thanks.
    So that registration is different than the registration to vote for the main election?

I assume not all 20 years old are registered for the primaries, no?
    It shows a particular interest in politics or is it normal?
    It depends. In Indiana we have what is called the “motor voter” law. Which means when you get your drivers license, you can automatically registered to vote.

ed1838

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 20, 2022
    Seymour

Found this very interesting first shot at 6:11 and he had to get his shoes.
    Ephesians 6:11-18
    New International Version​

11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace.

Top Bottom