• ...and so much more!
  • Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Well from the last 3.5 years, headlines would be local cop assassinates find young man who always wanted to be a SS agent, just trying to contribute to Trumps lack of SS personnel. We will make sure this renegade cop spends the rest of his life in prison and that his family will be financially ruined.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    May off missed it but a police officer saw sniper climb on roof and went after him on the roof.

Sniper pointed rifle at officer and officer retreated. Sniper then was able to turn and take his shots at Trump.

Reported in news nation.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    What are you hoping to gain here?

The photo chimp has been pretty gentle considering the potential volatility of this thread.

Emotions are high, but the normal rules still apply.

He’s just trying I keep it on the rails.
    I have no issue with anything he said to me other than accusing me of posting a picture that I didn’t post. If I do something against the rules and I am called out for it, I expect the call out to be accurate.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I have no issue with anything he said to me other than accusing me of posting a picture that I didn’t post. If I do something against the rules and I am called out for it, I expect the call out to be accurate.
    I don't think he was accusing you. I think he was using the generic "you" in his statement.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    After 50 years together, most of what Mrs. Rick does that drives me crazy has worn away, so they don't bother me anymore. Her picture-taking abilities, though, can be annoying. She has the oh-so-common habit of waiting until she sees the "perfect picture" framed in the camera before she takes the pic. Obviously, by the time the message gets from the eyeballs to the brain center and down to the fingers, it is no longer perfect. Way past perfect, mostly. I've gently explained to her many times that good picture-taking is anticipatory, and she says she understands. Yet, the next time when she misses her shot, she complains about it. While good luck is certainly a component of quality professional news photography, genuinely great photojournalists have that uncanny sense of what will happen in the next couple of seconds and are well-prepared for it.

Another method is to set the camera to burst, and just take a buttload of pics. And then pick out the ones you want.

Top Bottom