Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The AP is reporting it is true.

From the AP article:

"The attack shook the firmament of the American political system, causing a reassessment and a detente — at least temporarily — of the heated 2024 presidential campaign that has grown increasingly vicious."

Doesn't a detente require agreement from both sides? I don't think Trump agreed to a detente.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    From the AP article:

"The attack shook the firmament of the American political system, causing a reassessment and a detente — at least temporarily — of the heated 2024 presidential campaign that has grown increasingly vicious."

Doesn't a detente require agreement from both sides? I don't think Trump agreed to a detente.
    I think Trump's reply to a suggestion of "detente" would be...

1720997443446.png

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Looks like back-benchers were running security at the rally…

If you follow that X-thread you also find
    “Trump’s usual protective Secret Service detail was worked so hard (working 7 days a week with no days off)…”

They should rotate them to Joe’s team for awhile. Active protection needed at most from 1000-1600, should be able to catch up on rest.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    If you follow that X-thread you also find
    “Trump’s usual protective Secret Service detail was worked so hard (working 7 days a week with no days off)…”

They should rotate them to Joe’s team for awhile. Active protection needed at most from 1000-1600, should be able to catch up on rest.
    So that should answer the questions of Trump stamina…

Last edited:

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Surprised you have not seen any interviews from the people who worked at the place where the shooter was on the building. Most places you can’t just be wandering around and climb up a building without being noticed.

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    Yeah, really had to zoom in. Man, they really don't look like their CAT. Wonder if they are the USSS Police division and not CAT (Police officers and not SS Agents)? It's a totally different category of training, pay, and organization.
    The guys with ARs and helmets and what not had CAT identifiers on. I don't know about about the snipers though. Crappy picture I'm not good at this stuff but you can make out CAT at the bottom of his shoulder patch.Screenshot_20240714_194547_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom