• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    I saw a report that the SS sniper who shot Crooks was 488 yards away and made the shot. Has anyone else heard this report? I think it may have been made by the guy from BlackRock security???
    The shot was made from about 150 yards or less given Trump's location, the USSS Sniper team and the assassin's location. Range from assassin to Trump was bout 135 yards.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Rick Mason

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2019
    Lake County
    More on this cool photo.

After 50 years together, most of what Mrs. Rick does that drives me crazy has worn away, so they don't bother me anymore. Her picture-taking abilities, though, can be annoying. She has the oh-so-common habit of waiting until she sees the "perfect picture" framed in the camera before she takes the pic. Obviously, by the time the message gets from the eyeballs to the brain center and down to the fingers, it is no longer perfect. Way past perfect, mostly. I've gently explained to her many times that good picture-taking is anticipatory, and she says she understands. Yet, the next time when she misses her shot, she complains about it. While good luck is certainly a component of quality professional news photography, genuinely great photojournalists have that uncanny sense of what will happen in the next couple of seconds and are well-prepared for it.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    None taken.
    It's just what I understand from a very quick search see where this picture came from.
    Clearly I could be wrong.

You want to prevent a crime scene as much as possible so I believe it's possible the body was left like that with nobody around for a while.

Right after the shooting you can see police officers next to the body.
    They made sure he was no longer a threat ... saw his head blown off.

police-surround-appears-body-shooter-916895939.jpg

Then they must have left while waiting for crime technicians and experts to show up ... :dunno:
    If the police guarded the building they had no need to have cops the entire time on the roof.

Also notice it's much darker outside when the news chopper shows up. It took a while.

skynews-trump-rally-shooting_6625827.jpg

Notice there's also a backpack there ... and the possibility of explosives.
    I wouldn't want to stay on that roof until bomb tech shows up ... and it takes some time.

Thanks, that all makes sense. I'm just gettin up to speed on this stuff. Lots to unpack with this event.

nucular

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I’m still not sure what I think. I do not trust the government version, but I have a hard time believing that such a huge conspiracy could be kept quiet. I lean towards sheer unadulterated incompetence. Never underestimate incompetence. Could be wrong and maybe is is a vast cover up, who knows right now.

I agree with you but I think a Whitmer-like scenario is more than possible here. Just takes a few undercovers to push an unstable guy over the edge by providing encouragement and maybe a little Intel on the best time and place to set up his shot. We have seen what the .gov is willing to do. Everything is suspect at this point.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Evidently the tweet got deleted…

It stated that the Biden address tonight was going to be pre-recorded.
    Who's gonna watch and count the cuts? Because every time he flubs, they're gonna have him start over right before he screwed up but from a different angle so it looks like they were being artistic.

This has already happened.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I agree with you but I think a Whitmer-like scenario is more than possible here. Just takes a few undercovers to push an unstable guy over the edge by providing encouragement and maybe a little Intel on the best time and place to set up his shot. We have seen what the .gov is willing to do. Everything is suspect at this point.
    And since he's an enemy of the deep state/establishment, this wont be like other stings where they set up the stooge and then swoop in and snag him before he can do anything harmful. (e.g. offer to give him the weapon and then after he accepts the weapon, they flash badges and arrest him, followed by a press conference showing the world how well they prevent a mass shooter.)

No, this time they will "mess up" and not get to him in time. Oh. Darn. Looks like we missed him. :whistle:

:tinfoil:

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    The way the rooflines run, he would not silhouette until he was above the peak of the roof. (i.e. came up the other side of the roof)
    He was in full defilade until he stuck his dome up with the rifle to take the shots. The heavy corrugated slightly peaked steel rooftops are 100% complete cover from small arms fire in addition to 100% concealment when in a prone position on the reverse slope (in defilade).

Last edited:

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    And since he's an enemy of the deep state/establishment, this wont be like other stings where they set up the stooge and then swoop in and snag him before he can do anything harmful. (e.g. offer to give him the weapon and then after he accepts the weapon, they flash badges and arrest him, followed by a press conference showing the world how well they prevent a mass shooter.)

No, this time they will "mess up" and not get to him in time. Oh. Darn. Looks like we missed him. :whistle:

:tinfoil:
    Could be. I do not discount that possibility, and I sure as hel$ do not doubt the “central state” is capable or willing to do it. I still lean towards incompetence, but have no problem at all in believing a deep state plot. It just seems that if there was a plot, some evidence of why the most likely spot for an assassins shot being left completely unguarded would be offered; other than DEI hires and the inevitable incompetence. Hopefully we will learn the answers, although I have my doubts.

Top Bottom