• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    I rarely get out the tin foil, but I’m starting to wonder about a second shooter, possibly on the water tower. That would explain the cryptic video message that the shooter left “guess what, you got the wrong guy”, and it would explain why his aim was so bad and the crowd shots were so far away from the President. Maybe his instructions were that he was not to start shooting until after he heard the real first shot. He was convinced/brainwashed to be a martyr for “the cause”

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    No matter what ladder he used or what car he drove, something is really odd here. HOW did he get a ladder to the building AND walk up to it carrying a rifle? With cops supposedly looking for him? On top of a building occupied by cops? A lot of things are weird here. I suppose it could be total systemic incompetence. Could be, but my spidy senses are starting to tingle. Could just be my allergies though….
    I doubt he was walking around holding a rifle in his hand.
    A disassembled AR would fit in a back pack.
    Since he was outside the perimeter where people got searched he could have easily walked around undetected.

Backpack with the rifle in it and a folding ladder under his arm.

With the large crowd present I don't think he would have stood up.
    Have you seen what people bring to rallies?
    They set up tents, bring chairs, tables, merch etc.
    It's even common to see photographs walk around with telescopic ladders at large events to take shots above the crowd.

383f9fbc-4d08-4758-9e48-96f5d05f63f6-FLLEE_AP_Trump_Rally_08.jpg

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I rarely get out the tin foil, but I’m starting to wonder about a second shooter, possibly on the water tower. That would explain the cryptic video message that the shooter left “guess what, you got the wrong guy”, and it would explain why his aim was so bad and the crowd shots were so far away from the President. Maybe his instructions were that he was not to start shooting until after he heard the real first shot. He was convinced/brainwashed to be a martyr for “the cause”
    My foil was plenty tight already just from him being able to get on that roof,along with the fact they were looking for him for 30 minutes and he had his picture taken at least twice by local police(one near the secure area entrance(while he was using a range finder) and by the sniper team in the building as he SAT outside on his phone...the second time they had seen him...the first he was just looking up at the roof)!

Where did that message come from?

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Is anyone else thinking it probably went like this, shooter walks up to the building with his 5 ft ladder and gun in backpack, cops stop him and say, "You idiot, that ladder isn't tall enough, someone go in the maintenance room and find a bigger ladder."
    Do not forget they got him to stop and sit for a picture to.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Last edited:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Hard to be on tour when you are deported. (already covered this a.m.)

An Australian politician has called for the deportation of Tenacious D, the comedy-rock duo of Kung Fu Panda actors Jack Black and Kyle Gass, after Gass apparently made remarks wishing for the death of former U.S. President Donald Trump onstage during a concert in Sydney on Sunday

So yea tour is over because you got kicked out of your liberal paradise fofa

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Hard to be on tour when you are deported. (already covered this a.m.)

An Australian politician has called for the deportation of Tenacious D, the comedy-rock duo of Kung Fu Panda actors Jack Black and Kyle Gass, after Gass apparently made remarks wishing for the death of former U.S. President Donald Trump onstage during a concert in Sydney on Sunday

So yea tour is over because you got kicked out of your liberal paradise fofa
    Tenacious D was actually deported?

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Is anyone else thinking it probably went like this, shooter walks up to the building with his 5 ft ladder and gun in backpack, cops stop him and say, "You idiot, that ladder isn't tall enough, someone go in the maintenance room and find a bigger ladder."
    Wouldn't surprise me.

Every historical assassination story I've ever read has some kind of weird coincidence or mistake identity interaction. These people tend to have the most ridiculous strokes of luck.

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    So, the cops are looking for this guy for 30 minutes?

Then bystanders see him on the roof and alert cops. 90 seconds later he starts shooting.

I mean I guess there could be systemic incompetence across the board from USSS and the local PD.

I get that there would be a communication delay, but someone had to be overseeing the local PD that had direct communication lines to USSS and “suspicious guy” + “missing suspicious guy for 30 minutes” + “guy on roof” has to = communication to the Secret Service.

Even if that was delayed by a minute, Secret Service has plenty of time to get Trump out of there.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    For discussion…

So it would mean Blackwater found/former navy seal Eric Prince did know what was going on within a couple hours.

"The only positive action was an apparent 488yd shot by one USSS sniper which despatched the assasin but after the assassin launched at least 5 rounds, wounding DJT and killing and severely others in the crowd."

IE not the USSS on the roof you pictured,they were less than 150 yards from the shooter.

Top Bottom