• ...and so much more!
  • ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    First I am glad you have deferred to an expert this time instead of a MEME! Although I almost made this post into several memes so that it would be easier to digest.

The SS likes to use expressions that trigger agents into a specific action while others who hear it, will assume it means something completely different. Sometimes they are acronyms, other times they are just code words.

For example, after reading countless memes myself and examining numerous false and fake sources I was able to decipher the following:

Agent screams: DEI, DEI! That means Down, Everyone Instantly! but everyone else thinks...well you know.
    Agent screams: PERP! That means Pile Everyone Round POTUS.
    Agent screams: MOVE! That means no one lifts a finger until POTUS finds his shoes.

Other things I noticed.

The female agent behind the pile stage right was looking for holes in the pile and positioning herself to block.
    The agent just off the stage, stage left was yelling to the photographer. The flag is in place are you ready to take the shot???
    The 3 female agents by the SUV were actually trying to form a screen for the POTUS SUV by assuming the Charlies Angels pose (another film/TV series I highly recommend for enhancing one's firearm proficiency.) Unfortunately, one was whether to assume the Fawcett or Ladd pose which is ACTUALLY what resulted in the behavior that some are misinterpreting as DEI, not that DEI but the other DEI flub. The Fawcett Angel was actually pulled to cover the Jill event, which will make perfect sense to anyone familiar with Angels and explains why they did not appear as cohesive as usual.

There are other things I noticed but we don't like too much of what we do out in the pubic domain.
    This post is the reason we need a ‘like, laugh, love’ emoticon!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    This picture may have been taken of him sitting outside the building by one of the local sniper team looking through the window. If so it was the second time he had seen him. He died in that shirt, so highly likely when he was sitting using his phone. Who was he on the phone with?
    If he was a person of interest enough for them to take a picture of him then one would think that they maybe should've at least approached him to ascertain what he might've been up to.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    The ladder was well hidden behind a large tree.
    But it's also just a few meters away from the door of that building, with apparently police officers inside.

87356625-13635887-Chillingly_some_images_show_a_ladder_hidden_by_dense_shrubbery_p-a-23_1721057746495.jpg

I would be curious to know how many people were around that buidling, if the parking lot was empty or full of people etc.

Lots of questions for sure.
    I'm sorry, that's at least a 10' ladder. I've got one just like it at home...orange fiberglass rails and aluminum steps. There's at least 8 steps, and I believe distance between is about 15-16 inches.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    So snipers were inside instead of on the roof? What? Are they Air Force? They need to sit inside the AC and point their gun out the window? The roof was too uncomfortable? :rolleyes:

That team needs fired. Because they should have been where the shooter was.
    My assumption is they were looking towards the rally, covering basically the opposite sector of the sniper team in the video.

They did see the shooter puttering around outside their building with a rangefinder, and called it in.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I blew up the ladder picture. Again it does not fit what we are being told 5ft my ass.
    9 possibly 10 rungs on that ladder.
    Looking at every ladder home depot sells, the least an 8ft has is 7 rungs(the warner)...that is a 10ft ladder and an A frame at that not folded out(you can see the back rungs,rung count is the same and the black top fits the 10ft Louisville ladder). No way he fit that in a sodona car(the car CNN is saying he drove to the rally with exposives in it, Fox has a picture up though that looks like a van to me,but might be a truck). NONE. No chance he fit that in a Sodona.

ladder222222.jpgladder222222.jpg

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Let’s see how things are playing overseas:

Kinda making Joe's words, that the world would think America is a laughing stock if Trump were elected, kinda empty. The world thinks we're a laughing stock now. Foreign diplomats have to run down the US President to keep him from wandering off during state affairs.

His mind is gone. And world leaders wishing to keep their gravy train going at US tax payers' expense pretend publicly that Biden is sharp as a tack. Privately they have to be laughing at him.

The only thing that will save this election for Democrats is the dividends the open boarders policy pay in illegal votes.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I'm sorry, that's at least a 10' ladder. I've got one just like it at home...orange fiberglass rails and aluminum steps. There's at least 8 steps, and I believe distance between is about 15-16 inches.
    I was thinking the same thing. Did they look at the store video, or just go by what their inventory system had it as? Video would be obvious, an item number change (new model/part numbers from manufacturer) could throw off the inventory system.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I blew up the ladder picture. Again it does not fit what we are being told 5ft my ass.
    9 possibly 10 rungs on that ladder.
    Looking at every ladder home depot sells, the least an 8ft has is 7 rungs(the warner)...that is a 10ft ladder and an A frame at that not folded out(you can see the back rungs,rung count is the same and the black top fits the 10ft Louisville ladder). No way he fit that in a sodona car. NONE.

View attachment 366320View attachment 366321
    Well we have only seen pictures of THAT ladder, but nothing says it's the ladder the suspect used, and brought in his car.
    Clearly as you stated it's not one of those small foldable ladder.

For all we know it's a ladder used by the authorities AFTER the killer was shot. Or at least after he was spotted on the roof.

Maybe the suspect used another ladder and access the roof from another side of the building.

I believe if there's a crime scene on a roof the first thing you do is request ladders from local agencies.

Are they going to use the one foldable and possibly flimsy ladder the suspect brought in order to get up there?
    I'm sure any detective or bomb tech would ask for a proper ladder.

Not to mention that ladder (the one the suspect used) would be evidence at that point.
    If 10 cops/FBI/ATF have to get up to look at the body, bomb tech to look at the backpack etc ... then you use your own ladder.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Just a thought.

What if there was a trained sniper say back 500+ yards who actually took the shot at Trump but hit his ear because he turned his head.
    Said sniper used the same caliber as the patsy shooter, waited for him to start shooting. Patsy sprayed the crowd, got taken out, and took the blame.
    That would never be proven, yet a possibility.

Will they continue to try to assassinate Trump?
    I do not for one second believe that kid was able to pull that off even with team waterboy as Trumps Secret Service detail without inside help.
    Scour the woods for brass!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well we have only seen pictures of THAT ladder, but nothing says it's the ladder the suspect used, and brought in his car.

For all we know it's a ladder used by the authorities AFTER the killer was shot. Or at least after he was spotted on the roof.

Maybe the suspect used another ladder and access the roof from another side of the building.

I believe if there's a crime scene on a roof the first thing you do is request ladders from local agencies.

Are they going to use the one foldable and possibly flimsy ladder the suspect brought in order to get up there?

Not to mention that ladder (the one the suspect used) would be evidence at that point.
    If 10 cops/FBI/ATF have to get up to look at the body, bomb tech to look at the backpack etc ... then you use your own ladder.
    The only photos we have of the ladder are from after the shooter was killed. But, there are aerial photos of Crooks dead on the roof with no one else in the image, and the ladder was clearly present then. It's unclear if that photo was taken before authorities got up on the roof.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

I know the clean up crew used it.
    Where is OSHA(need 3 rungs above the roof and not allowed to use unfolded step ladders and not even a roof monitor in a vest...what about fall protection? sorry I worked a Lilly and ran into OSHA/Saftey people way to often to not know the rules). IT is not a proper ladder to get on that upper roof...really it is not.
    drone11.jpg

I see no place a 5ft would get him onto that lower roof though. And that is where is where people where yelling at the police as he climbed onto the upper roof.

Where I got the screen capture image from(it is a video). https://www.wpxi.com/news/local/all...fired-sources-say/Q6GIK5RP6RBY5PHIMYBNXRTEBI/

Last edited:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    The only photos we have of the ladder are from after the shooter was killed. But, there are aerial photos of Crooks dead on the roof with no one else in the image, and the ladder was clearly present then. It's unclear if that photo was taken before authorities got up on the roof.

From my understanding the aerial shots come from a News helicopter.
    I think authorities went up the roof just after (we have pics of several cops standing next to the dead body) ... then went down, then the News chopper came over hours later.

They could have used the suspect's ladder right after he was shot, yet bring an additional ladder after ... no? :dunno:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    From my understanding the aerial shots come from a News helicopter.
    I think authorities went up the roof just after (we have pics of several cops standing next to the dead body) ... then went down, then the News chopper came over hours later.

They could have used the suspect's ladder right after he was shot, yet bring an additional ladder after ... no? :dunno:
    looking at the wide view of that building I see no way a 5ft ladder gets you to even the smaller lower roof,even on an ac unit.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Where is OSHA(need 3 rungs above the roof and not allowed to use unfolded step ladders).
    View attachment 366332

I see no place a 5ft would get him onto that lower roof though. And that is where is where people where yelling at the police as he climbed onto the upper roof.
    Could that ladder have been there already? Like used for maintenance and left there at all time?
    What if the suspect brought his own ladder, possibly too short, and found another one already there? :dunno:

I just find odd that that FBI agents would use the suspect's ladder.
    Isn't that evidence at some point and you shouldn't handle it dozens of times?
    I'm not a cop but to me it's like if they found a pen on the suspect and all used it to write down their report.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Where is OSHA(need 3 rungs above the roof and not allowed to use unfolded step ladders and not even a roof monitor in a vest...what about fall protection? sorry I worked a Lilly and ran into OSHA/Saftey people way to often to not know the rules).
    View attachment 366332

Where I got the screen capture image from(it is a video). https://www.wpxi.com/news/local/all...fired-sources-say/Q6GIK5RP6RBY5PHIMYBNXRTEBI/
    Just spitballing, maybe the "5'" ladder he bought was one of those multi position things. I've got one of those, too, and fully put out it's about 16' tall as an extension type ladder. Although they haven't shown anything even resembling that on any coverage I've seen. Mine is like this...

1721133382651.png

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    So snipers were inside instead of on the roof? What? Are they Air Force? They need to sit inside the AC and point their gun out the window? The roof was too uncomfortable? :rolleyes:

That team needs fired. Because they should have been where the shooter was.
    First off, thank you for spelling "Air Force" correctly.

Second, HEY!! Big Blue has some bad dudes who do bad dude stuff. I wasn't one of them, but I did go to meetings with them.

Back on the subject at hand: how did this 20 year old get on the roof with a rifle and nearly assassinate a former President/leading Presidential candidate?

Local LEOs were in the building, where there is roof access? I didn't see anything that looked like an access on the roof but those buildings all look connected so there could be. This plan was thwarted by a ladder. The ladder was either carried by the 20 year old... which is suspicious as hell... and no one noticed, or it was prepositioned and nobody noticed. Both of those options are really bad.

LEO was boosted up to try to get on the roof (no shade thrown here about getting cover when a rifle is aimed at you.) Did the 50/50 which side to approach choice pick the one without the ladder? Also, if there was no roof access from inside the building, why were they inside?

Many questions here...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Where is OSHA(need 3 rungs above the roof and not allowed to use unfolded step ladders and not even a roof monitor in a vest...what about fall protection? sorry I worked a Lilly and ran into OSHA/Saftey people way to often to not know the rules). IT is not a proper ladder to get on that upper roof...really it is not.
    View attachment 366332

There’s the report of the cop who confronted Crooks on the roof. He got up there somehow. Likely he used the same ladder Crooks used. I bet his dad was like, “where’s my ladder? I know it was in the garage hanging on the hooks.” :scratch:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Could that ladder have been there already? Like used for maintenance and left there at all time?
    What if the suspect brought his own ladder, possibly too short, and found another one already there? :dunno:

I just find odd that that FBI agents would use the suspect's ladder.
    Isn't that evidence at some point and you shouldn't handle it dozens of times?
    I'm not a cop but to me it's like if they found a pen on the suspect and all used it to write down their report.
    No company would leave a ladder out like that. It is way to much of an insurance liablity (teenagers ect) and that company has been in business a long time. I expect they have a fairly high standard for mainance based on their other work(glass testing).

At this point I am not even sure they did not set it up for him(FBI ECT).

Top Bottom