• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    looks like we have a narrative issue. This is the vehicle they claimed the night of the shooting on Fox with the explosive device. or worse...a second at large person. This image is 100% not of a Hyundai Sonata and it is the one the bomb squad cleared.
    View attachment 366287

Also the fact he carried a 5ft extension ladder and put it on the building,while carrying a rifle with a team supposedly on watch in the building AND officers actively looking for him for 23+ minutes(how long it was from when he was first noticed and his picture taken) it is insane he got on that roof.
    I'm not sure why this CNN article mentions another type of car then ...
    Maybe the picture you posted is a van at the suspect's house and he drove another vehicle to the rally site?

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Seen this reply on a friend's FB post. So now it was the Republicans who tried to kill Trump. I have hidden his name but he is a candidate for Dubois County council at large according to his FB page and a big Biden supporter.

View attachment 366246
    Why hide his name? He is an adult and capable of owning what he posts. Being a candidate should not garner special treatment.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Seen this reply on a friend's FB post. So now it was the Republicans who tried to kill Trump. I have hidden his name but he is a candidate for Dubois County council at large according to his FB page and a big Biden supporter.

View attachment 366246
    He posted on a public forum and is running for a public office. I wish you would not have blocked out the name. Voters need to see this kind of thing.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    Why hide his name? He is an adult and capable of owning what he posts. Being a candidate should not garner special treatment.
    He posted on a public forum and is running for a public office. I wish you would not have blocked out the name. Voters need to see this kind of thing.
    that's the neat part.PNG

Look closer. You can very easily see the name is Adam Mann. Not really blocked out at all.
    image_2024-07-16_062418017.png

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Also the fact he carried a 5ft extension ladder and put it on the building,while carrying a rifle with a team supposedly on watch in the building AND officers actively looking for him for 23+ minutes(how long it was from when he was first noticed and his picture taken) it is insane he got on that roof.

Where did you get the 23 minutes from? Was it actually that long from when he was first spotted on that roof to the moment he was shot?

Or did the 23 minutes start when he was walking around with a ladder and rifle?

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Where did you get the 23 minutes from? Was it actually that long from when he was first spotted on that roof to the moment he was shot?

Or did the 23 minutes start when he was walking around with a ladder and rifle?
    According to CBS News, there were three snipers stationed inside the building the shooter used during Saturday's shooting. The operations plan had them stationed inside the building looking out windows toward the Trump rally.

One of the snipers inside saw Crooks outside and looking up at the roof, observing the building and disappearing, a local law enforcement officer told CBS News. The 20-year-old then came back, sat down, and looked at his phone. At that point, one of the snipers took a picture of him.

This is Brave's AI search result.

First officer to take pictures of trump's attempted assassin​

According to the search results, the first officer to take pictures of Trump’s attempted assassin was a local law enforcement officer who spotted a suspicious man carrying a range-finder “in or just-outside” the venue well before former President Donald Trump took the stage.

It then links 7 articles.
    The two above and these...

and an Axios article that changed title when I clicked it to

"How photographers view the photos of Trump's assassination attempt"​

, vs the original title "Did the Secret Service drop the ball?"

*side note the fox news link above says more than 30 minutes prior to Trump taking the stage.

Last edited:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    According to CBS News, there were three snipers stationed inside the building the shooter used during Saturday's shooting. The operations plan had them stationed inside the building looking out windows toward the Trump rally.

One of the snipers inside saw Crooks outside and looking up at the roof, observing the building and disappearing, a local law enforcement officer told CBS News. The 20-year-old then came back, sat down, and looked at his phone. At that point, one of the snipers took a picture of him.

According to the search results, the first officer to take pictures of Trump’s attempted assassin was a local law enforcement officer who spotted a suspicious man carrying a range-finder “in or just-outside” the venue well before former President Donald Trump took the stage.

*side note the fox news link above says more than 30 minutes prior to Trump taking the stage.
    Ah ok ...

I thought you meant it's how long it took once he was spotted on the roof.

Also for some reasons when you said "took his picture" I thought you meant the moment he was shot in the head. Not an actual picture.
    For some reasons I was thinking about those muzzle brakes that say "wait for the flash" ... I doubt the Secret Service have those on their guns. :facepalm:

muzzle-brake-cerakoted-using-tungsten.jpg

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Ah ok ...

I thought you meant it's how long it took once he was spotted on the roof.

Also for some reasons when you said "took his picture" I thought you meant the moment he was shot in the head. Not an actual picture.
    For some reasons I was thinking about those muzzle brakes that say "wait for the flash" ... I doubt the Secret Service have those on their guns. :facepalm:

muzzle-brake-cerakoted-using-tungsten.jpg
    The shooter was spotted outside the metal detectors and had his picture taken with a range finder,and they were keeping track of him but lost him. He was seen around the building not once, but twice,and had his picture taken again...before he "disapeared" over the span of at least 20+ minutes.

How did he set up a ladder and get on the damn roof?

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

You can point a rangefinder at the former president and not instantly get spear tackled by Secret Service?

Luckiest kid alive, he literally climbed on top of the other Secret Service OP and wasn't stopped.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    The shooter was spotted outside the metal detectors and had his picture taken with a range finder,and they were keeping track of him but lost him. He was seen around the building not once, but twice,and had his picture taken again...before he "disapeared" over the span of at least 20+ minutes.

How did he set up a ladder and get on the damn roof?
    The ladder was well hidden behind a large tree.
    But it's also just a few meters away from the door of that building, with apparently police officers inside.

87356625-13635887-Chillingly_some_images_show_a_ladder_hidden_by_dense_shrubbery_p-a-23_1721057746495.jpg

I would be curious to know how many people were around that buidling, if the parking lot was empty or full of people etc.

Lots of questions for sure.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    An ALLEGED [before] picture of the shooter

View attachment 365764
    This picture may have been taken of him sitting outside the building by one of the local sniper team looking through the window. If so it was the second time he had seen him. He died in that shirt, so highly likely when he was sitting using his phone. Who was he on the phone with?

Top Bottom