• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    Lack of the ability to safely and blindly reholster screams no muscle memory/lack of training. If she hasn't trained enough to know her badge from her holster I seriously doubt her abilities putting aimed rounds down range. DEI is going to get people killed if it hasn't already and if it continues it's going to be the bane of our country.
    It is dignitary protection, everyone has an assigned role. Without knowing what each persons role was, it is just speculation to point to specific individuals and claim they acted appropriately or inappropriately.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Wow great that this liberal nut job has been exposed.

Hopefully, the FBI has him on their radar. He could be the next mentally challenged loon with a rifle...

Apparently, this loon has zero regard for a fellow firefighter. one would think there would be some brotherly fellowship there?

c9d00150-bab6-47d4-a1b3-bb020b391852.jpg

:xmad:

Last edited:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I am just glad Pat found work post SnL.

Itispat.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    She's an easy target. I get it. I mean, it appears that nothing she did or did not do had anything with Pres. Trump or anyone else being shot. A crowd is pressing in at an emergent moment and she and other agents are scanning the crowd...but sure, they must be incompetent...I mean, they are women.

I agree that there appears to have been a SS and security failure- no doubt. But are we interested in whose failure that was or have we found a DEI drum to beat and facts be damned?

Is there a DEI problem in the SS? Sure could be, but we have no idea whether that had anything to do with this. As for the single frame "hiding behind her protectee"- that's a pretty lame argument. I suppose that with Pres. Trump completely surrounded by others she could have dog-piled on top, but I'm not too sure that would have been helpful.

Did she react correctly? Damned if I know. Should she keep her job? Again, damned if I know. Was she a DEI hire? No one knows at this point. Did that have anything to do with anything in this situation? Probably not. We should probably check with the sniper team and other SS agents (man or woman) who didn't engage the shooter until after several people on the ground saw the shooter and were yelling about it and after the shooter got off several rounds to find out how DEI kept them from reacting sooner.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I asked 50 pages ago in this thread a similar question. You wouldn't have to take him out. Just a few shots into the air would have been enough to get the SS detail to cover Trump.
    Who in their right mind "shoots into the air," especially in a crowded venue where police and Secret Service personnel are likely to shoot at the person they see SHOOTING, rather than see another potential shooter?

nucular

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    She's an easy target. I get it. I mean, it appears that nothing she did or did not do had anything with Pres. Trump or anyone else being shot. A crowd is pressing in at an emergent moment and she and other agents are scanning the crowd...but sure, they must be incompetent...I mean, they are women.

I agree that there appears to have been a SS and security failure- no doubt. But are we interested in whose failure that was or have we found a DEI drum to beat and facts be damned?

Is there a DEI problem in the SS? Sure could be, but we have no idea whether that had anything to do with this. As for the single frame "hiding behind her protectee"- that's a pretty lame argument. I suppose that with Pres. Trump completely surrounded by others she could have dog-piled on top, but I'm not too sure that would have been helpful.

Did she react correctly? Damned if I know. Should she keep her job? Again, damned if I know. Was she a DEI hire? No one knows at this point. Did that have anything to do with anything in this situation? Probably not. We should probably check with the sniper team and other SS agents (man or woman) who didn't engage the shooter until after several people on the ground saw the shooter and were yelling about it and after the shooter got off several rounds to find out how DEI kept them from reacting sooner.

May not be DEI hires but definitely comes across (to my untrained eyes) as people with less training than I would like. I'm no expert but the nervousness, the inability to holster, the walking in circles. It doesn't look purposeful. This may just be that Trump got the F-troop rather than the A team. If I were him, I would consider getting my own private contractors.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    It is dignitary protection, everyone has an assigned role. Without knowing what each persons role was, it is just speculation to point to specific individuals and claim they acted appropriately or inappropriately.
    I think I'm beginning to figure this out. This woman's assignment was to duck down behind Trump to prevent the State Police from stealing his wallet.

1721063890943.png

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Haven’t seen anything on this. Couldn’t id it on photos I’ve seen. Glen Beck had this photo.

Glenn Beck ® @glennbeck • 21h

Has anyone read about a second hit on #DonaldTrump? If you look at this photo you can see what appears to be a round hole in the chest. A bullet proof vest would explain the lack of blood. The #ussecretservice needs to provide answers on many things. There is no excuse Show more
    1721063860859.png

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Haven’t seen anything on this. Couldn’t id it on photos I’ve seen. Glen Beck had this photo.

Glenn Beck ® @glennbeck • 21h

Has anyone read about a second hit on #DonaldTrump? If you look at this photo you can see what appears to be a round hole in the chest. A bullet proof vest would explain the lack of blood. The #ussecretservice needs to provide answers on many things. There is no excuse Show more
    View attachment 366103
    bloodstain?

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    A bullet proof vest would not stop 5.56 unless it had ceramic or AR500 plates in it
    Level 4 will as you stated. Ceramic plates lvl4 will stop a lot. However, I do not know of any headgear able to stop a rifle rd.
    Do they make lvl 4 helmets yet? If so I bet they would be way to heavy.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    No matter her role she was carrying a firearm and appeared to be very poorly trained in the use of it.

Top Bottom