• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rick Mason

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2019
    Lake County
    So she describes the way gunshots sounded on the video and thinks that’s what it sounded like in person? That **** apparently doesn’t understand sound filtering. It works great really. I can fart during a zoom call and no one hears it. :):
    Unless you're Rep. Eric Swalwell...

Last edited:

Flash-hider

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    The ladder the assassin deployed to get up on the roof, and its concealment behind two tall evergreen shrubs shows considerable planning. This wasn't seizing on a "target of opportunity". He had to have conducted a recon and planned this well in advance of the rally day.
    Which is why in an earlier post of mine I questioned if there were any security cameras in the area. It seems like a rarity nowadays to not have them present. They certainly would have picked him up reconning the place. But who knows maybe there wasn't any.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Which is why in an earlier post of mine I questioned if there were any security cameras in the area. It seems like a rarity nowadays to not have them present. They certainly would have picked him up reconning the place. But who knows maybe there wasn't any.
    In retrospect they might have recordings of him doing so. However, if he wasn't attempting to break in or steal anything, it wouldn't get their attention. Just another lost yahoo, or some dude looking for an unlocked dumpster to unload a big pile of rubbish. I've driven into the parking lots of major commercial businesses on non-work days, cruised by their buildings, and it never raised an eyebrow. At large businesses, there's typically two or three vehicles in the parking lot. Google Map, Google Earth, and drive-by would be plenty. It's unconceivable to me this 20 year old concocted his plan ad hoc after driving to the rally location on the day it was taking place. I'm confident more about this will be forthcoming, if the FBI and other Biden minions do so without having to legally pry it out of them.

ZurokSlayer7X9

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    Screw him. He might as well be part of of the deep state. This is one of the few movies he is in I would watch anymore because the rest of the movie (Smith, Hackman, Voight) is good. I'll never watch another Jack Black movie again (not that I was ever much a fan).

Watch the movie "The Jackal" if you want to see Jack Black get ripped apart by a 30mm auto cannon.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I guess physical fitness is out at the SS.

She was so rattled during that. Definitely not composed.

There is a role for women in the SS. They could probably do the advance work just fine. That's it. Can't think of anything else.

I'd think they would be EXCELLENT at working a crowd undercover.
    People might be more likely to overlook them or dismiss them.

stocknup

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Monrovia area
    The ladder the assassin deployed to get up on the roof, and its concealment behind two tall evergreen shrubs shows considerable planning. This wasn't seizing on a "target of opportunity". He had to have conducted a recon and planned this well in advance of the rally day.

Add Purple where required ................
    I`m still puzzled that he took the chance that the building would be left unguarded .......
    I read where the security cameras were the same brand as the ones that overlooked Epstein`s cell .......

Top Bottom