• actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Language warning

Apparently this guy had the right shutter speed.

:dunno:

different people react different ways.
    And how many videos have you seen, of people pulling their camera out and filming?
    When that place got shot up overseas, because they drew Mohammad, people broke cameras out.

Some people don't think things will happen to them.
    Some people don't think.

MOST people are NOT used to danger. Danger is missing from MOST people.
    That's one reason they don't understand gun carriers. They can not conceive of danger.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

WTF? Anyway... He surely meant resolving differences at the "ballot" box but that's kind of hard to do if one side is trying to crush the political opposition under the weight of political lawfare to try and take away the ability to settle it at the ballot box you old crusty fool.. Call off your lawfare dogs and let's settle it at the ballot box sans shenanigans this time before it gets to the battle box.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    :dunno:

different people react different ways.
    And how many videos have you seen, of people pulling their camera out and filming?
    When that place got shot up overseas, because they drew Mohammad, people broke cameras out.

Some people don't think things will happen to them.
    Some people don't think.

MOST people are NOT used to danger. Danger is missing from MOST people.
    That's one reason they don't understand gun carriers. They can not conceive of danger.
    First rule to a tramatic event happening is “denial “ that it’s actually happening. Then as your blood pressure goes up it can do crazy stuff or not do anything. Reason why hands on training can bridge those gaps.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette

How much/percent does GoFundMe take?
    I have no idea but another thought dawned on me.
    Trump started the funding campaign and it wouldn't surprise me at all to hear that he will match the donations.
    That has not been mentioned anywhere that I'm aware of.
    Still, it wouldn't surprise me.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    WTF? Anyway... He surely meant resolving differences at the "ballot" box but that's kind of hard to do if one side is trying to crush the political opposition under the weight of political lawfare to try and take away the ability to settle it at the ballot box you old crusty fool.. Call off your lawfare dogs and let's settle it at the ballot box sans shenanigans this time before it gets to the battle box.
    He said it twice. :):

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    2.9% + $0.30 from each donation.
    Sounded like a lot to me, then read that those deductions are used to cover credit card fees, administrative costs...

Pretty reasonable actually.

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    DEI hires...
    No law enforcement background whatsoever.
    Goes from security at Pepsi... to running the Secret Service because the left loves DEI.

View attachment 366030
    It's my understanding that she joined usss in the 90s and then left to work at PepsiCo for like 2 or 3 years then came back to usss. She not just an off the street director. Doesn't excuse any of her failures but I feel like the truth is being bent a little.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    2.9% + $0.30 from each donation.
    Sounded like a lot to me, then read that those deductions are used to cover credit card fees, administrative costs...

Pretty reasonable actually.

Go Fund Me in the past has not been real friendly with those on the Right. I remember hearing several times Go Fund Me pulling these down if they did not agree with the cause.

My guess is they are not real happy Trumps name is associated with this particular fund raiser but the backlash they would receive for pulling it down would have been disastrous.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    There's a report that the secret service was aware and tasked local PD to check it out. A
    cop went up the ladder, the shooter pointed his gun at the cop. The cop went back down the ladder. And the shooter then took position and shot at Trump. Of course it could be the secret service throwing the local PD under the bus. Everything is speculation at this point. Maybe we'll know all the details someday. Maybe not.
    Even if delegated to local PD I would think SS would have ultimate responsibility for Trunpvand would not have allowed him on stage without an all clear.

Top Bottom