• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    All the twitter links are showing up as having been deleted. Don't know what the content was, but taking a SWAG at it they were weren't stuff that would pass muster with "X" or perhaps with the person's employer.
    Could be. I’ve been posting things as they cross my feed. As with any unfolding news story some (maybe most) will prove to be unsubstantiated/mistakes/lies/fabrications.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    If Pennsylvania was a Constitutional carry state and those people were outside the security zone and were able to carry, would any have had the guts to take that guy out?
    I asked 50 pages ago in this thread a similar question. You wouldn't have to take him out. Just a few shots into the air would have been enough to get the SS detail to cover Trump.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Let's put to bed the "they didn't do anything about the shooter" meme. An officer was confronting the shooter on the rooftop. Sounds like the assassin turned his rifle towards that officer, then started shooting at Trump. The officer might have disrupted setting up a proper shot.

Zone defense, the person you report the information to isn't going to rush over there, and if it's already been reported over the radio, not sure what S.O.P. would be for that. Might not call it in again. Might not say they know about it already.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    Welcome to having the left's tactics applied to their own. It's about time. We have tried to fight fair long enough. It isn't working.
    Agree with the fighting fair part. It needs to stop. I've said for years that as soon as Conservatives start cheating at the polls as much as the Dems, the cheating will stop.

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    Let's put to bed the "they didn't do anything about the shooter" meme. An officer was confronting the shooter on the rooftop. Sounds like the assassin turned his rifle towards that officer, then started shooting at Trump. The officer might have disrupted setting up a proper shot.

Zone defense, the person you report the information to isn't going to rush over there, and if it's already been reported over the radio, not sure what S.O.P. would be for that. Might not call it in again. Might not say they know about it already.

I read about that late last night. It seems reasonable to assume that this did indeed disrupt the shooter, and may have caused him to rush his shots. The question I had, and still have, is why was the rooftop unsecured, and how did this dude get in with a rifle?

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    I asked 50 pages ago in this thread a similar question. You wouldn't have to take him out. Just a few shots into the air would have been enough to get the SS detail to cover Trump.
    Didn’t see your post. Read (or paroused) the whole thread.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    holy cow, shooting in the air near a USSS protectee?
    Yes, it would have gotten results. Telling the police wasn't fast enough.

I also mentioned doing it behind cover lest I be shot.

And I asked "Would I have been quick thinking enough and brave enough?" Not that I would have done it.

Yes, you would be arrested. You would try explaining why you did it. Still wouldn't go well for you.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom