www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I'm shocked bidet didn't mention AR15s in his speech
    I'm not. I expect him to be a LOT less divisive on hotbutton issues like this from now on. He's going to go full on touchy feely kumbaya mode. He cant afford to lose gun owning constituents right now who otherwise might hold their nose on that one issue for "the greater good" of having their man in office.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm not. I expect him to be a LOT less divisive on hotbutton issues like this from now on. He's going to go full on touchy feely kumbaya mode. He cant afford to lose gun owning constituents right now who otherwise might hold their nose on that one issue for "the greater good" of having their man in office.
    He did that "it's time for us to come together. I'll be the unifier." And then started ****ting on "maga" people.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

I doubt that.
    I think he's just waiting for the 'underlings' to seed the idea into people's heads.
    Then bring it out.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    He did that "it's time for us to come together. I'll be the unifier." And then started ****ting on "maga" people.
    Oh yeah, he can say "screw those folks". Because they'll never vote for him and his base hates them and wants them dead. Literally.
    But that is about as far as he can go.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Oh yeah, he can say "screw those folks". Because they'll never vote for him and his base hates them and wants them dead. Literally.
    But that is about as far as he can go.
    But then he's not actually being a unifier. And no one on that side actually cares. They keep saying this and that shouldn't be politicized, as if MAGA is the only ones politicizing stuff. Masks, vaccines, lockdowns. "Those MAGA people keep politicizing the pandemic!" If you're taking a side on an issue of policy, you're politicizing that issue.

Wstar425

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2018
    Sandia Park, New Mexico
    O
    So there were TWO lousy shooters that couldnt get the job done?
    i don’t know where he got that. He was there, I wasn’t. It was very early in the situation. That’s like the only two shooter testimony I’ve seen?

I haven’t talked to Kip since 1975, but I still chat with his sister online from time to time. I took my Mom back to Indiana and visited their parents a few years ago. Was OC and asked if they’d like me to leave my gun in the car and they said they had no problem with it. But, I don’t know Kip’s position. Heck, my daughter is big time anti gun and apparently gets her news from Bill Maher as she was here this afternoon and said it looks like the Republicans got their martyr! Grandkid went ballistic before I could reply, (probably a good thing) but I thought you had to die to be a martyr, but it looks like BM said the same thing.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    But then he's not actually being a unifier. And no one on that side actually cares. They keep saying this and that shouldn't be politicized, as if MAGA is the only ones politicizing stuff. Masks, vaccines, lockdowns. "Those MAGA people keep politicizing the pandemic!" If you're taking a side on an issue of policy, you're politicizing that issue.

When the budget comes up, and people are crying about the "shutdown" and the right is "politicizing" the event. I always point out.. THE OTHER SIDE IS JUST AS GUILTY.
    After all, if they wouldn't be politicizing, then they'd have gave up what they needed to give up.
    INSTEAD, they only want OTHER PEOPLE to give up.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Has anyone ID'ed the rifle/scope the USSS snipers are using yet?
    1720976437181-png.365855

It looks like a bolt action M2010 Enhanced Sniper Rifle (ESR) or a minor variant/derivative although I cannot see the stock. Note the magazine. It's using the big stuff. The M2010 is chambered .300 Winchester Magnum with longer range and more punch than the 7.62x51 NATO. I haven't seen the muzzle clearly enough but suspect it's suppressed to reduce the report . . . which will still be quite loud . . . one needs to be able to continue communicating with not only the spotter, in this instance other USSS members. The description of "blew his head off" is undoubtedly a accurate. Still looking at the scope on it which appears to be equivalent to the M2010 photo from 2010 -- 14 years ago.

XM2010_November_2010.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom