racegunz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 6, 2015
    Indiana
    The AP is reporting it is true.

Different than what I was referring to.
    The one I was referencing was one of the counter sniper team supposed post.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    I'm PRETTY SURE joe bidet has said that exact same thing...

"I was born a poor black child... and raised in a puerto rican synagogue in scranton by a chinese truckdriver, no joke!"
    "I was born a poor black child... with Greek godparents... and raised in a puerto rican synagogue in scranton by a chinese truckdriver, no joke!"

FIFY

Wstar425

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2018
    Sandia Park, New Mexico
    Guy on CNN, Kip Tom, believes there was a second shooter.
    Grew up with the Tom family, his dad and my dad were best friends. He was 4 years older than me but I was good friends with a brother and sister. From Milford, big seed corn growers. He was the Ambassador to the United Nation for Food and Agriculture during the later part of Trump’s term.

I read about him being there on some link to an X article. I have not read every post so if this has been discussed, oops.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    That is a great article with many quotes from Trump that I had not seen elsewhere.

Trump said people all across the country from different walks of life and different political views have called him, and he noted that he was saved from death because he turned from the crowd to look at a screen showing data he was using in his speech.

“That reality is just setting in,” he said. “I rarely look away from the crowd. Had I not done that in that moment, well, we would not be talking today, would we?”

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    That is a great article with many quotes from Trump that I had not seen elsewhere.

Trump said people all across the country from different walks of life and different political views have called him, and he noted that he was saved from death because he turned from the crowd to look at a screen showing data he was using in his speech.

“That reality is just setting in,” he said. “I rarely look away from the crowd. Had I not done that in that moment, well, we would not be talking today, would we?”
    The true gravity of this situation may not be fully realized for years, or even decades to come.

Top Bottom