• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    It's from a News helicopter. I believe they arrived after the whole thing was over.
    Not sure how long after ...
    You can see the killer's body, the gun used and a trail of blood, also a backpack.

Being a crime scene I'm sure they took hours to move the body from that roof.

Not saying you're wrong, but I don't picture the scenario that the newscopter is on scene that quick, and the body is not surrounded by any agency personnel. In other words, once the first responders surround the body, I doubt there was another instance of it laying there by itself.

No offense intended, Sylvain, I appreciate and enjoy your posts here on INGO.

hereforthecootbash

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2015
    boone county
    A center of mass shot would have been ineffective beyond painful bruising and perhaps a cracked rib or two. Trump was wearing body armor under his shirt.
    If he was he was wearing it way too low. Every pic of him after getting hit he has the top few buttons of his shirt open and you can’t see the top of a vest. You couldn’t really get center mass with the podium where it was but right on the base of his throat would have been a better shot than the one the shooter took.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    I saw a report that the SS sniper who shot Crooks was 488 yards away and made the shot. Has anyone else heard this report? I think it may have been made by the guy from BlackRock security???

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Not sure if it was mentioned but where were the drones?

They are ubiquitous every where.

Don
    Privately owned drones are NOT allowed at events like this and government drones are highly controlled. USSS wants to know EVERYTHING that's in the sky above and who owns it. See the videos of how small drones are used in Ukraine.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    After our 911, lots of those problems were fixed.
    The types of digital radios used now have means to connect together ad hoc multi-agency networks for specific tasks and events that are exclusive to that ad hoc radio net . . . in other words you're not going to hear all the other agency chatter from everyone else in all the agencies. Much too lengthy to explain all the techno-geek stuff about it here.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    From the article:

“I don’t know where it’s going with Donald Trump. What I can tell you is that the things that he talks about are frightening to those of us who know the history of Europe in the 1930s and 40s."

But I bet he supports the pro-Hamas protesters. He doesn't know **** about history. Screw him.
    Pritzker is a big fat Democrat POS who continues to lead Illinois down the toilet! Him and that retarded mayor of Chiraq and that idiot Assistant States Attorney for Cook County should all be impeached and removed from office.
    BUT that will never happen because of the entrenched totally corrupt and morally bankrupt Democrat Machine that has a death grip on Illinois. :naughty:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Not saying you're wrong, but I don't picture the scenario that the newscopter is on scene that quick, and the body is not surrounded by any agency personnel. In other words, once the first responders surround the body, I doubt there was another instance of it laying there by itself.

No offense intended, Sylvain, I appreciate and enjoy your posts here on INGO.

None taken.
    It's just what I understand from a very quick search see where this picture came from.
    Clearly I could be wrong.

You want to prevent a crime scene as much as possible so I believe it's possible the body was left like that with nobody around for a while.

Right after the shooting you can see police officers next to the body.
    They made sure he was no longer a threat ... saw his head blown off.

police-surround-appears-body-shooter-916895939.jpg

Then they must have left while waiting for crime technicians and experts to show up ... :dunno:
    If the police guarded the building they had no need to have cops the entire time on the roof.

Also notice it's much darker outside when the news chopper shows up. It took a while.

skynews-trump-rally-shooting_6625827.jpg

Notice there's also a backpack there ... and the possibility of explosives.
    I wouldn't want to stay on that roof until bomb tech shows up ... and it takes some time.

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    I’m still not sure what I think. I do not trust the government version, but I have a hard time believing that such a huge conspiracy could be kept quiet. I lean towards sheer unadulterated incompetence. Never underestimate incompetence. Could be wrong and maybe is is a vast cover up, who knows right now.

Top Bottom