• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So what does this mean going forward? Security at future Trump rallies will doubtless be ramped up. If there was one lunatic like Thomas Matthew Crooks out there, we simply can't rule out the possibility that there could be more. This campaign and the majority of the mainstream media coverage of it has taken an already sharply divided nation and inflamed those divisions to dangerous levels. There could be other aspiring nutjobs waiting in the wings who believe that they will be remembered as "heroes" if they become the person to take down the "evil monster threatening democracy" that is Donald J. Trump. As for the Bad Orange Man himself, he further swelled his own legend when the potentially deadly moment arrived. Rather than cowering on the floor under a pile of Secret Service agents, he rose up and thrust his fist in air, imploring his supporters to "Fight!" An American flag waved in the background, creating what will doubtless be one of the most iconic images of the campaign that will live on in perpetuity. Now we march on toward November with Trump firmly at the helm. Don't expect him to back down or be cowed in any way. It's simply not in the man's character.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    I will chime in, the angle of the roof may have gave the murderer cover from the counter snipers. People could have witnessed the murderer without the spotter seeing him.

So an AR has a MOA from sub 1 to 4 130 yard shot is not hard even with irons. You can crank off 8 shots quick could you detect the threat and react that quickly ?

Dead bodies well they the are dead never looked at one close enough to know about dried blood wish I had never seen any.

AR pictures are they before or after the good guys showed up ?
    They would probably have kicked it away ?

Most people find some kind of religion after a near death encounter.

I don’t think we have a conspiracy we have an attempt to kill a movement. I don’t do book of faces the wife does and some are dancing in the streets over this.
    Other photos show them picking up the rifle from next to the shooter . . . and I've no doubt they put it well distant from the dead dude . . . possibly to keep more blood from contaminating it.

Last edited:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

nucular

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Just a coincidence, I'm sure!

Wow.
    This seconds after I post an assesment of the shooting by Former Navy Seal and Blackwater founder Erik Prince.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Maybe from the words "Secret Service" underneath "Police" on their vests?
    Yeah, really had to zoom in. Man, they really don't look like their CAT. Wonder if they are the USSS Police division and not CAT (Police officers and not SS Agents)? It's a totally different category of training, pay, and organization.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Pritzker gives permission slip to those considering harming Trump
    From the article:

“I don’t know where it’s going with Donald Trump. What I can tell you is that the things that he talks about are frightening to those of us who know the history of Europe in the 1930s and 40s."

But I bet he supports the pro-Hamas protesters. He doesn't know **** about history. Screw him.

Top Bottom