• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    That picture shows the gun used by the killer. I can't tell if there's a scope or not. Appears to have no bipod.

I don't get why it's so far away from the body ... :scratch:

15057497_071324-cc-wtae-trump-rally-shooter-img.jpg

Wait, what? Where did this camera shot come from, and who was operating it? The timeline doesn't make sense for this image to have been available, and not able to help prevent the shooter from getting off a shot.

This may have been addressed further down in this thread, that I havn't read yet.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    You're welcome to believe in incompetence and luck.

If you feel you need to tell me that the United States and Donald Trump aren't mentioned in the New Testament or the Bible, there's no use in responding further.
    Where is Donald Trump mentioned in the NT or the Bible? I just want to look up the references. No need to discuss further.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Wait, what? Where did this camera shot come from, and who was operating it? The timeline doesn't make sense for this image to have been available, and not able to help prevent the shooter from getting off a shot.

This may have been addressed further down in this thread, that I havn't read yet.

You are right - it doesn't make sense. There is still a lot that doesn't make sense.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I said I was done here, but you wanted to call me back to the thread to give me an in thread warning...
    You are welcome to participate, sir. Just keep it G rated, and dont throw personal insults. Thats all.

Just a reminder for all:
    1) IndianaGunOwners.com is viewed by thousands of people a day (not all of them gun owners or even gun-friendly) As a public board we must make a good impression on those who view our community and represent Hoosier Gun Owners in the best possible light. INGO is a family-friendly site and the material posted must remain G-rated. Spamming, trolling, flaming or other personal attacks will not be tolerated.

Expat, you're an upstanding member of INGO and your posts are typically very insightful. So by all means participate. (between the ditches)

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Again, the Secret Service has publicly stated that the reported calls for additional security for Trumps rally is false.
    No requests for additional security were made by the Trump campaign.
    Wait, so you know based upon the Biden Administration's spokesperson saying so? At least I allowed I'd like to see the evidence and paper trail that it was requested. If it wasn't, then it'll be a short hearing...

They are Secret Service.

webp
    I saw the same picture and had different conclusion... no idea how to know for sure.
    I've never seen USSS snipers for anyone but the POTU?S detail. Likely local SWAT.
    This matches what the former USSS guy on the new news said.
    Interesting read

He points out in his multi-part post that the counter sniper team is assigned "long" range while others are assigned intermediate range(including the building) and the video shows the sniper team react to the gunfire by DRASTICALLY lowering their point of aim to return fire.
    Not sure if already mentioned , but Hard to believe that drones were not being used ?
    Yeah, you'd think that would be standard for outdoor protections.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

It's from a News helicopter. I believe they arrived after the whole thing was over.
    Not sure how long after ...
    You can see the killer's body, the gun used and a trail of blood, also a backpack.

Being a crime scene I'm sure they took hours to move the body from that roof.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    I worked my share of protection details, presidential and otherwise. For obvious reasons I will not elaborate concerning SS procedures, but they are positively anal (rightfully so) about any elevated vantage points with a line of sight to the VIP. Buildings facing the area cannot even have open windows.

I don't buy into any conspiracy theories involving collusion by members of the SS. 1) They wouldn't do it, 2) any such conspiracy would necessarily involve so many people that it would be impossible to maintain secrecy.

If that building wasn't covered, it was because there weren't sufficient LE resources to properly maintain the site.

That's what I'm hearing that sounds credible.

Trump's people say they requested additional SS resources. The SS honchos say they didn't.

I look forward to seeing congressional questioning of the head of SS.
    I agree... let's see see the Q&A... just because the honcho who's **** would be in a vise denies it doesn't mean it didn't happen. (also, doesn't mean it did, but thankfully the GOP still has the House, so it will be investigated not swept under the rug)

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Classmate from school said he was bullied all the time. Not saying that caused it but he saw him bullied very badly, stayed a loner.
    So a typical democrat…

Exactly!

Not to mention a cadre of Dems, from Biden down, continually throwing out veiled prompts that resulted in this mental case's actions.

:xmad:

Top Bottom