• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Why so little information on the innocent victims? Presumably the families have been notified.

Where were they sitting? I'm assuming the bleachers on the far right, or to Trump's left.
    One of the (also innocent) victims is a former POTUS (and possibly future POTUS as well) so of course the press is going to focus on him and not on the other 3 unknown victims.

Maybe the families don't want their names and pictures all over the news either ...
    Three adult male[48] rally-goers were hit, leaving one person dead and two critically injured.[49] One of the injured was in the left-hand bleachers seating at the venue.[36] U.S. Representative Ronny Jackson said a bullet grazed his nephew's neck, drawing blood.[50]
    It's unclear if the two wounded will survive as this point.

Here's an article on the rally attendee who died.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

He had social media. FBI just kept a lid on the name long enough to scrub it. We see this race between 4chan scraping someone's media presence and the authorities trying to rip it all down every single time there's a mass spree shooter.

The appearance in the Blackrock ad is a fun Easter egg, but doesn't really mean anything.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    So after reading through this morning, it looks we are back to only one shooter? No second shooter in the stands?
    Well... at least until somebody can point the finger at who sent him.

Let's face it, 99.999% of the unhinged leftists with TDS don't have anywhere close to the gonads to do anything other than cry and complain about how it's somebody else's fault.

To pick up a weapon and take action is to be truly dedicated...
    or paid to act on other's behalf.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    I worked my share of protection details, presidential and otherwise. For obvious reasons I will not elaborate concerning SS procedures, but they are positively anal (rightfully so) about any elevated vantage points with a line of sight to the VIP. Buildings facing the area cannot even have open windows.

I don't buy into any conspiracy theories involving collusion by members of the SS. 1) They wouldn't do it, 2) any such conspiracy would necessarily involve so many people that it would be impossible to maintain secrecy.

If that building wasn't covered, it was because there weren't sufficient LE resources to properly maintain the site.

Trump's people say they requested additional SS resources. The SS honchos say they didn't.

I look forward to seeing congressional questioning of the head of SS.

tude

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    ohio
    They are Secret Service.

webp

Trump is both a candidate and a former president.
    So is he more protected than a candidate who wouldn't be a former president? :dunno:

Are candidate even protected before they are officially nominated as candidates? I'm not sure.
    Why does one have an earpiece and the one doesn't? No need for everyone to know what is going on? Lack of funding?

Top Bottom