• Rick Mason

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2019
    Lake County
    — MELANIA TRUMP (@MELANIATRUMP) July 14, 2024
    Here's the text of the statement:

I am thinking of you, now, my fellow Americans.

We have always been a unique union. America, the fabric of our gentle nation is tattered, but our courage and common sense must ascend and bring us back together as one.

When I watched that violent bullet strike my husband, Donald, I realized my life, and Barron’s life, were on the brink of devastating change. I am grateful to the brave secret service agents and law enforcement officials who risked their own lives to protect my husband.

To the families of the innocent victims who are now suffering from this heinous act, I humbly offer my sincerest sympathy. Your need to summon your inner strength for such a terrible reason saddens me.

A monster who recognized my husband as an inhuman political machine attempted to ring out Donald’s passion - his laughter, ingenuity, love of music, and inspiration. The core facets of my husband’s life - his human side - were buried below the political machine. Donald, the generous and caring man who I have been with through the best of times and the worst of times.

Let us not forget that differing opinions, policy, and political games are inferior to love. Our personal, structural, and life commitment - until death - is at serious risk. Political concepts are simple when compared to us, human beings.

We are all humans, and fundamentally, instinctively, we want to help one another. American politics are only one vehicle that can uplift our communities. Love, compassion, kindness and empathy are necessities.

And let us remember that when the time comes to look beyond the left and the right, beyond the red and the blue, we all come from families with the passion to fight for a better life together, while we are here, in this earthly realm.

Dawn is here again. Let us reunite. Now.

This morning, ascend above the hate, the vitriol, and the simple-minded ideas that ignite violence. We all want a world where respect is paramount, family is first, and love transcends. We can realize this world again. Each of us must demand to get it back. We must insist that respect fills the cornerstone of our relationships again.

I am thinking of you, my fellow Americans.

The winds of change have arrived. For those of you who cry in support, I thank you. I commend those of you who have reached out beyond the political divide – thank you for remembering that every single politician is a man or a woman with a loving family.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    I can't be the only one who noticed this. The blood running across his face, and the blood in his mouth has been dried for several hours. Explanation, please. The blood on the ground is a mixture of fresh and dried. That makes no sense, AT ALL. The blood on his neck does not match (volume & fresh-ness) the blood on his t-shirt. I have no idea what is going on here, but it isn't a shot of a (recently) dead Presidential assassin.
    Saw the photo elsewhere among several, a couple from farther back showing the location. For those of us who have seen such things in real life, I was not surprised by the darkened, dried blood. It is of the dead assassin on the rooftop. Took them a few minutes (plus) to get to the building and onto its roof.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    He didn’t turn his torso and from a purely

he didn’t turn his torso and from a tactical standpoint, that’s where the shooter made his mistake. You shoot center mass. This yahoo took his shot at the head of someone who has moving his head while giving a speech and he would have been successful if he had known anything at all about shooting and that’s where the former president got very lucky.
    A center of mass shot would have been ineffective beyond painful bruising and perhaps a cracked rib or two. Trump was wearing body armor under his shirt.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Saw the photo elsewhere among several, a couple from farther back showing the location. For those of us who have seen such things in real life, I was not surprised by the darkened, dried blood. It is of the dead assassin on the rooftop. Took them a few minutes (plus) to get to the building and onto its roof.
    I’ve seen several other photos of the dead piece of garbage, the original photo posted here sure looks a lot like the other photos floating around from different angles and distances, right down to the pattern of blood on his face.

Reactions: JAL

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    I did not read all 38 pages so if I am repeating something, so be it.

The video of the wanna be assassinator is interesting. He says he hates trump and such, but then says something to the effect of (paraphrased) "they got the wrong person"? Interesting. Did this person sacrifice his life for something he thought was good?

Maybe, just maybe it was a coup attempt? The so called SS sharpshooters were facing the same direction. They were supposedly informed about a shooter on another roof. They did in fact shoot the assassinator pretty fast, so fast I wonder if they knew he was already there. If they knew he was there, why did they not try to stop him before he attempted to kill Trump? They waited till after he made the shots.

Was the sequence supposed to be: 1) shooter kills Trump 2) SS shoots assassinator 3) story over?

IOW, was this an upper level decision to try to take out Trump? Something is very fishy about this.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I did not read all 38 pages so if I am repeating something, so be it.

The video of the wanna be assassinator is interesting. He says he hates trump and such, but then says something to the effect of (paraphrased) "they got the wrong person"? Interesting. Did this person sacrifice his life for something he thought was good?

Maybe, just maybe it was a coup attempt? The so called SS sharpshooters were facing the same direction. They were supposedly informed about a shooter on another roof. They did in fact shoot the assassinator pretty fast, so fast I wonder if they knew he was already there. If they knew he was there, why did they not try to stop him before he attempted to kill Trump? They waited till after he made the shots.

Was the sequence supposed to be: 1) shooter kills Trump 2) SS shoots assassinator 3) story over?

IOW, was this an upper level decision to try to take out Trump? Something is very fishy about this.
    That video was some clown on Twitter, not the actual shooter.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I worked my share of protection details, presidential and otherwise. For obvious reasons I will not elaborate concerning SS procedures, but they are positively anal (rightfully so) about any elevated vantage points with a line of sight to the VIP. Buildings facing the area cannot even have open windows.

I don't buy into any conspiracy theories involving collusion by members of the SS. 1) They wouldn't do it, 2) any such conspiracy would necessarily involve so many people that it would be impossible to maintain secrecy.

If that building wasn't covered, it was because there weren't sufficient LE resources to properly maintain the site.

Trump's people say they requested additional SS resources. The SS honchos say they didn't.

I look forward to seeing congressional questioning of the head of SS.
    Folks seem to define conspiracy very narrowly. The truth is no one had a meeting with obummer where he laid out his diabolical plan to target conservatives using the IRS. The foot soldiers knew what to do, to help the cause, without top down involvement, leaving evidence incriminating the head.

The head of the SS is a political creature, mass department departures have occurred under her watch. DEI hires are rampant in the department. Denial of additional protection in the unprecedented situation of a polarizing former President running again while denying additional protections. They know how often kooks go after candidates and that a lack of security can increase the odds of a successful kook getting by.

No, it is very unlikely a top down take him out was perpetrated but that still doesn't exonerate them for culpability in this…

Top Bottom