• ...and so much more!
  • Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    What about former potus?
    I honestly don't recall if a former President visited Indy or not in the last 15 years, that's as long as I've worked in the unit that supports the USSS when they are in town. I doubt it though. I've never seen the Counter Assault for anyone but the POTUS. I have a friend who was on the CA Team for quite awhile. Could they deploy USSS snipers? Sure, it just isn't common at all. They just don't have the manpower for it. They rely tremendously on local LE for support.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I honestly don't recall if a former President visited Indy or not in the last 15 years, that's as long as I've worked in the unit that supports the USSS when they are in town. I doubt it though. I've never seen the Counter Assault for anyone but the POTUS. I have a friend who was on the CA Team for quite awhile. Could they deploy USSS snipers? Sure, it just isn't common at all. They just don't have the manpower for it. They rely tremendously on local LE for support.
    Maybe they could get a loan from Ukraine or any other welfare nation that we give money to.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I'm wondering if one of the reports I heard is true, that the bullet that killed one of the spectators fragmented and hit Trump's ear. In a dynamic situation like that by the time he commits to the shot, people move. Guy in the bleachers maybe shifts his weight and is now blocking the shot as the gun fires. Or Trump turns his head right then.

Who knows? :): Everyone is speculating.

There is a picture, one in a million, of the bullet traveling past President Trumps head posted earlier in this thread.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Nosir. This is a family friendly site. If you’re going to post something like that, either needs to be linked, or using the spoiler button to hide the images to a casual browser.
    Violent and bloody stuff like that needs to require the user to positively click through to see it.

Couldn't find the spoiler button on my tiny phone screen...

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Do local LE receive any reimbursement when they contribute to security?

Top Bottom