• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I want him extinguished, too, not killed.

She chose her words poorly. Maybe "put out to pasture"? :dunno:
    Or she literally meant what she said in a way that would get more insane Democrat voters/supporters triggered to try and assassinate Trump.

These people are highly educated they know exactly what they are saying.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    Or she literally meant what she said in a way that would get more insane Democrat voters/supporters triggered to try and assassinate Trump.

These people are highly educated they know exactly what they are saying.
    Are you saying JK is not...
    I want him extinguished, too, not killed.

She chose her words poorly. Maybe "put out to pasture"? :dunno:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    When I extinguish a fire, I put an end to its existence…I kill it.

Now, did she mean to “kill Trump”? Eh, I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt and say probably not. But these peoples’ word choices are not the best.

But let’s do a consistency check…. If the shoe were on the other foot and republicans had already tried killing the democrat nominee several times and seemingly every republican in the system used this kind of verbiage how much shrill screeching from the media would we be hearing now? About the same, less, or more? I’m guessing the latter.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    JK isn’t anti Tump he just wants Rubio or maybe Rand Paul instead of Trump.

I have a feeling that Iran is really gonna try to kill DJT again. I also don’t believe it’s out of the realm of possibility for them to kill other politicians.

If they can take out let’s say JD, Kamala, Obama, and some congressional people. What would happen?

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    JK isn’t anti Tump he just wants Rubio or maybe Rand Paul instead of Trump.
    Really? You could have surprised me. I have yet to see a single positive post from him in the last 4+ years about trump. I HAVE watched countless posts deriding any and everything trump related. I'm far from a trumper, I think the man is a bully and a ****, but he's what we need right now.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    My favorites leaders in the Army were like bulls in a china shop.

I guess that’s why I like most of what DJT stands for.
    Agreed. We need another bull in the china shop to shake things up a little bit and put some of the career politicians on notice IMO. Whether you like the man or not, this is something he's good at. I'll never understand the constant whining from the NT's and the butters over this. Would I like better options for president and congress critters? Absolutely. But I'd also like a billion dollars. Neither is happening anytime soon, so lets go with what we got and try and make the best of it.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Agreed. We need another bull in the china shop to shake things up a little bit and put some of the career politicians on notice IMO. Whether you like the man or not, this is something he's good at. I'll never understand the constant whining from the NT's and the butters over this. Would I like better options for president and congress critters? Absolutely. But I'd also like a billion dollars. Neither is happening anytime soon, so lets go with what we got and try and make the best of it.
    Whether we need that or not, the choice is between that and Harris. We most definitely do NOT need Harris.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Denny Alert:
    Myth busters put bulls in a faux china shop and nothing was broken or knocked off any shelf.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Really? You could have surprised me. I have yet to see a single positive post from him in the last 4+ years about trump. I HAVE watched countless posts deriding any and everything trump related. I'm far from a trumper, I think the man is a bully and a ****, but he's what we need right now.
    I was in the DeSantis camp, my next choice would have been Ramaswamy.

I'm with Trump now because he's way better than Harris for the country.

Top Bottom