• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    JK isn’t anti Tump he just wants Rubio or maybe Rand Paul instead of Trump.

I have a feeling that Iran is really gonna try to kill DJT again. I also don’t believe it’s out of the realm of possibility for them to kill other politicians.

If they can take out let’s say JD, Kamala, Obama, and some congressional people. What would happen?
    If that happened, would we have a strong enough leader in the White House to go **** up Iran?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Or she literally meant what she said in a way that would get more insane Democrat voters/supporters triggered to try and assassinate Trump.

These people are highly educated they know exactly what they are saying.
    Wait, are liberal Democrats highly educated and capable clandestine operations to keep Republicans out of office, or are they stupid idiots incapable of reason or logical thought?

Because I've heard both on INGO depending on what the narrative is.

Or maybe they are humans, and not all alike and not all evil, and capable of mistakes.

And remember, never attribute to malice what can be explained by incompetence.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Wait, are liberal Democrats highly educated and capable clandestine operations to keep Republicans out of office, or are they stupid idiots incapable of reason or logical thought?
    iu

How about highly educated idiots that follow their marching orders without question because they are incapable of reason or logical thought?

Top Bottom