• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    But lots of people have testified. I would think that, were it true, as heated a grilling as usss folks have recieved, they would have offered that info in testimony to take some heat off.
    This one said something similar to that
    Col. Paris answered:

“So, I am aware two were in the building, but again, I have not seen the Secret Service operations plan.”

Rep. Bishop continued:

“You say in the building—were they in a window [looking] out onto the scene?”

Col. Paris answered:

“From briefings that I have been given, I was told they were in a window, yes sir.”
    Rep. Bishop continued:
    “Did they remain on post?”
    Col. Paris answered:
    “I was told that at a certain point, they began searching along with other local officers. In the immediacy before––after Crooks had been identified as suspicious by them–”
    Rep. Bishop continued:
    “By them?”

Col. Paris answered:

“My understanding is that they identified Crooks for not matriculating, to my knowledge, Crooks never made it through the secure perimeter into the venue space itself. He was identified by those members as suspicious, in part, because of that. And at some point he produced the range finder which heighted that suspicion.”

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Are you kidding? They’d just put a chick in it, and make it gay and lame. Hollywood would trans the **** out of it. Best to wait out this phase of human existence.
    Can you tell me when it will end?

I mean a real Millerite type conviction date.

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    Our counter snipers weren't able to positively identify Crooks on the roof because he was partially out of view because of the slope of the roof. Additionally the heat mirage and glare off the building added to that inability to make a positive identification of a threat. And the other counter sniper team didn't have a clear view to make a safe shot due to a large tree blocking their view.
    That rolled out awfully convincing. Maybe you should get into politics.

Top Bottom