• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    And I saw on news they were asking Israel intelligence to try….? This and the fact SS admitted Trump has had no counter snipers protecting him for 2 years. But were used on the day of the assassination attempt (to kill the sniper so he couldn’t talk after he killed Trump), tells me everything one needs to know this was all a inside job.

For 2 full years they were hoping with all the fake trials and travel a nut would take the shot on him. Finally disgusted they had to groom someone, but make sure someone was around to finish him off. I mean what are the odds.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    And I saw on news they were asking Israel intelligence to try….? This and the fact SS admitted Trump has had no counter snipers protecting him for 2 years. But were used on the day of the assassination attempt (to kill the sniper so he couldn’t talk after he killed Trump), tells me everything one needs to know this was all a inside job.

For 2 full years they were hoping with all the fake trials and travel a nut would take the shot on him. Finally disgusted they had to groom someone, but make sure someone was around to finish him off. I mean what are the odds.
    I truly believe that this was an inside job put together by the feds who've been after him since day f'ing one of his first campaign. I think The feds couldn't take the fact that Trump beat them at every turn, so they finally decided to try assassination.

And luckily he beat them his time too.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I truly believe that this was an inside job put together by the feds who've been after him since day f'ing one of his first campaign. I think The feds couldn't take the fact that Trump beat them at every turn, so they finally decided to try assassination.

And luckily he beat them his time too.
    Sadly it’s not over yet. The beast is not going to quit attacking. Our entire government is compromised and ran by everyone but the people.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Sadly it’s not over yet. The beast is not going to quit attacking. Our entire government is compromised and ran by everyone but the people.
    Nope. I agree. I think the leftist politicians and media have stirred up their sycophantic useful idiots (ranging from college students to FBI and SS agents) enough for us to expect several more attempts. I truly hope I'm wrong, but I don't think I am.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    I said this before and I will say it again. The Secret Service is utterly incompetent. The only question is, were they incompetent at protecting Trump, or incompetent at assassinating him?

Everyone in that organization who holds a GS rating above 5 should be fired. And possibly prostituted.

ok… if you insist

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    I said this before and I will say it again. The Secret Service is utterly incompetent. The only question is, were they incompetent at protecting Trump, or incompetent at assassinating him?

Everyone in that organization who holds a GS rating above 5 should be fired. And possibly prosecuted.
    No, actually they are NOT incompetent. And that makes this far worse than if they were.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Sadly, this type of event has almost been normalized. Compare "news" coverage between this and Reagan being shot. Sure, different time, with different news access, Reagan was a sitting president (not a two time winner running for his third election victory). But, still. It barely gets recognized for the event that it was. Fifty shot in Chicago on Saturday, meh. Paragliders landing at a concert and executing anyone they could, meh. A former president shot but survives, meh. It's all so.... Normal. How crazy is that?

Top Bottom