• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    but how many minutes after he was first noticed?

In the videos posted you can see cops swarming all over the place minutes before shots fired. The USSS claims they did not get eyes on the shooter with a gun until he started shooting. The local cops had been looking for this guy for an hour+. In the ABC interview, the local snipers said that they called it in to central command. USSS said they never got it.

Both are trying to point fingers at each other. I think local cops should have been able to find a guy on the roof, and even know he has a gun. We have the video of the beer bro saying they told cops there's a guy on the roof with a gun. We also have the account of another cop who had the guy point a gun at him.

On the other hand, we have USSS saying they never got word. :dunno: Why did it take until shots fired before the USSS even knew there was a guy on the roof? I suppose it's possible that all the incompetence stacked up from both sides, and this amateur shooter fell through the cracks to get a shot at killing the former president.

I'm not sure incompetence as the reason out-competes the conspiracy theories at this point for most rational. But, at least we can put some theories to rest. There was only one person who took shots at the president. And no one shot from the water tower.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So the time between when Crooks pointed his rifle at the officer and when Crooks started shooting was only seconds, according to testimony.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Haven't seen this posted yet but it's a shaky video that is still framed at times to show perspective of looking right towards the shooter. Shows a LEO standing on a table to try and see up on the roof.

To the left appears to be higher ground, where the beer guy interviewed was standing and people were pointing at the shooter. Shows a lot of LEOs moving about minutes prior to shots fired.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    What do we know so far?
    TL;DR

USSS severely dropped the ball, whether through incompetence or malice, and allowed Ree Tardy Oswald to climb up on the easiest sniper perch in history and allowed him to take elementary-level pot shots at the Deep State’s mortal enemy who may or may not have been hit by shrapnel or possibly even allowed the whole thing to happen because Trump created it and wanted to bump his poll numbers up and Ree Tardy Oswald was secretly a crack shot with a PSA and an Eotech and hit his ear and/or Trump squished a blood pack on his ear but there may have been multiple shooters in the tree line and on the water tower but Iran was behind the whole plot but actually the whole thing didn’t happen because Google and MSNBC told us it didn’t and he just fell on the stage.

Sound about right?

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    TL;DR

USSS severely dropped the ball, whether through incompetence or malice, and allowed Ree Tardy Oswald to climb up on the easiest sniper perch in history and allowed him to take elementary-level pot shots at the Deep State’s mortal enemy who may or may not have been hit by shrapnel or possibly even allowed the whole thing to happen because Trump created it and wanted to bump his poll numbers up and Ree Tardy Oswald was secretly a crack shot with a PSA and an Eotech and hit his ear and/or Trump squished a blood pack on his ear but there may have been multiple shooters in the tree line and on the water tower but Iran was behind the whole plot but actually the whole didn’t happen because Google and MSNBC told us it didn’t and he just fell on the stage.

Sound about right?
    WOW! Well done…

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    TL;DR

USSS severely dropped the ball, whether through incompetence or malice, and allowed Ree Tardy Oswald to climb up on the easiest sniper perch in history and allowed him to take elementary-level pot shots at the Deep State’s mortal enemy who may or may not have been hit by shrapnel or possibly even allowed the whole thing to happen because Trump created it and wanted to bump his poll numbers up and Ree Tardy Oswald was secretly a crack shot with a PSA and an Eotech and hit his ear and/or Trump squished a blood pack on his ear but there may have been multiple shooters in the tree line and on the water tower but Iran was behind the whole plot but actually the whole didn’t happen because Google and MSNBC told us it didn’t and he just fell on the stage.

Sound about right?
    Sounds good to me

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    How many mistakes can you put in one article?

Let's start with..

There are no credible news reports about Trump's left ear being hit by gunfire or hurt in the shooting

True.
    But as you said, the image was mirrored.
    Which does not "prove" the shooting didn't happen.
    No one is claiming it was the Left ear.
    And which ear.. doesn't matter.. a candidate/ex-pres was shot.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I think if we ever get to the bottom of this, responsibility will fall on a dc dei hire making bad decisions. The icing on the cake I'm afraid is that this same person will be found to have a visible anti Trump opinion, doubtless on media somewhere. People placed in positions of critical responsibility with uncaring or negative attitudes about those responsibilities is really bad, particularity when it's done to fill some abstract dei quota.

While that's not the same thing as iranians, it's going to look bad across the board on dc, so expect them to pull out all the stops to keep the name from getting out.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    FBI is always whining about how they need encryption backdoors. There is no organization I would trust less with such a tool than the FBI.

It's also a lie, as they always crack the phone eventually anyway.

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    It’s been 2 weeks and I still haven’t heard who was in charge on site making the decisions. Who developed the protection plan for the rally? Who else signed off on the plan? It wasn’t Cheatle was it? I didn’t think she was actually there. So who was in charge on site?

I’ve heard several former snipers and secret service say that when developing a protection plan it is SOP to stand at the podium (or wherever the protectee will be) and identify all vantage points and create a plan to secure each point. Each person said the roof where the shooter was was the most obvious vantage point to secure.

Someone made a conscious decision to set aside SOP and not to secure the roof. Couple that with other decisions like USSS not holding a meeting with police, the police sniper team being ordered inside the building and the decision to not use drone surveillance even when offered by police and it looks someone went out of their way to ensure that roof was unsecured. Then they lied about the reason it wasn’t secured. Then they stonewalled Congress and gave the people almost no information. As it stands now, it is really hard to not see this as malice and a cover up. But I’ll continue to wait for more info. I won’t hold my breath.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I think if we ever get to the bottom of this, responsibility will fall on a dc dei hire making bad decisions. The icing on the cake I'm afraid is that this same person will be found to have a visible anti Trump opinion, doubtless on media somewhere. People placed in positions of critical responsibility with uncaring or negative attitudes about those responsibilities is really bad, particularity when it's done to fill some abstract dei quota.

While that's not the same thing as iranians, it's going to look bad across the board on dc, so expect them to pull out all the stops to keep the name from getting out.
    I think there are/will be a lot of bureaucrats/FBI/SS/CIA trying to scrub their anti-Trump media content.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    FBI is always whining about how they need encryption backdoors. There is no organization I would trust less with such a tool than the FBI.

It's also a lie, as they always crack the phone eventually anyway.
    I believe the FBI had the trust of the country back about 50-60 years ago. But they **** all over that trust and it is all gone now and I don't believe they will ever get it back.

Top Bottom