• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If this is the basis, "End Wokeness" (Jack Pobosiec) is misleading people....which can itself be called "disinformation".

I posted the real picture, no restrictions. It's everywhere with no disclaimers or restrictions.

Disinformation isn't good because it motivates (makes angry) "our" side.
    People should be angry at the sources on the right when they catch those sources trying to deceive them. But they aren’t. Instead they get angry with the person who told them they should be angry at their favorite sources for lying.

oze

Mow Ho
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    If this is the basis, "End Wokeness" (Jack Pobosiec) is misleading people....which can itself be called "disinformation".

I posted the real picture, no restrictions. It's everywhere with no disclaimers or restrictions.

Disinformation isn't good because it motivates (makes angry) "our" side.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    THIS!

What?? Somebody from *our* side posting a doctored image in order to support a whacko conspiracy theory? Noooooo.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    People should be angry at the sources on the right when they catch those sources trying to deceive them. But they aren’t. Instead they get angry with the person who told them they should be angry at their favorite sources for lying.
    This really depends on who and how they tell them. If it’s someone that points out how bad the MSM is regularly that is cool, all sources get things wrong. If it is a lefty or lefty claiming centrist that posts left sources often, then most would rather tell them to go **** off.

My beef with you isn’t that you found things on GWP that were not accurate and didn’t like it, but that you blow it all out of context. Most of the MSM is unsourced and anonymous, they may even know it is a lie but they push the lefts narratives. One of the reasons I have asked you for specific news is because much in GWP is from sources no one else has.

All news will be wrong sometimes, the right is far from perfect but I am not taking that crap from someone that posted WaPo as a source…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    THIS!

What?? Somebody from *our* side posting a doctored image in order to support a whacko conspiracy theory? Noooooo.
    The problem is that FB no longer qualifies for the benefit of the doubt, they long ago squandered that. If I am reading it right FB shut down a known fake the left created to imply the attempted assignation was staged, conservatives did not realize that it was not the original and when the fake was removed they believed it was for anti-conservative reasons.

Is this the correct story? If so it was not disinformation in my book, which I define as intentional deception, but rather a typical FB behavior toward conservatives that this time actually had a an innocent explanation…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This really depends on who and how they tell them. If it’s someone that points out how bad the MSM is regularly that is cool, all sources get things wrong. If it is a lefty or lefty claiming centrist that posts left sources often, then most would rather tell them to go **** off.

My beef with you isn’t that you found things on GWP that were not accurate and didn’t like it, but that you blow it all out of context. Most of the MSM is unsourced and anonymous, they may even know it is a lie but they push the lefts narratives. One of the reasons I have asked you for specific news is because much in GWP is from sources no one else has.

All news will be wrong sometimes, the right is far from perfect but I am not taking that crap from someone that posted WaPo as a source…
    It's one thing to be wrong. It's another thing completely to be deceptively wrong. In this case, Jack Presobiac pushed that photo to get the Right riled up. This isn't the first time he's done that kind of thing. It's like the old saying, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

People should push back on him and other news sources for deceiving their followers, because the lies aren't helping our cause. The left does enough on their own to **** people off on the right. No one needs to make up extra **** that didn't happen. It just makes those sources untrustworthy and I don't understand why that doesn't make people angry.

If I trust someone and then I catch that someone trying to deceive me, it's over. Done with that someone. Period.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That **** was deception. If they're a news outlet worth their salt, they should be able to vet that stuff. It's like so much else where some group's actions can only be explained with incompetence or malace. They're either bad at their jobs, or they're just making **** up.

So how is it okay for GWP to do the same same thing MSM does? When MSM does it, you say, well they're mostly unsourced and anonymous. When GWP does it, it's that they have sources no one else has. Why believe them? Is all it takes to be believed is that they're on "our" side? That just doesn't work with me.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The problem is that FB no longer qualifies for the benefit of the doubt, they long ago squandered that. If I am reading it right FB shut down a known fake the left created to imply the attempted assignation was staged, conservatives did not realize that it was not the original and when the fake was removed they believed it was for anti-conservative reasons.

Is this the correct story? If so it was not disinformation in my book, which I define as intentional deception, but rather a typical FB behavior toward conservatives that this time actually had a an innocent explanation…

Even if the image was sourced by the left, why would Presobiac post it, thinking it was real? Does he suck at his job that much?

Why doesn't Jack Presobiac no longer qualify for benefit of the doubt?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    That **** was deception. If they're a news outlet worth their salt, they should be able to vet that stuff. It's like so much else where some group's actions can only be explained with incompetence or malace. They're either bad at their jobs, or they're just making **** up.

So how is it okay for GWP to do the same same thing MSM does? When MSM does it, you say, well they're mostly unsourced and anonymous. When GWP does it, it's that they have sources no one else has. Why believe them? Is all it takes to be believed is that they're on "our" side? That just doesn't work with me.
    They have named sources they give voice to, not unnamed sources, there is a difference…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Ahem...

Even if the image was sourced by the left, why would Presobiac post it, thinking it was real? Does he suck at his job that much?

Why doesn't Jack Presobiac no longer qualify for benefit of the doubt?
    Answered.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    They have named sources they give voice to, not unnamed sources, there is a difference…
    Yeah. Sure. GWP had a source. The wild ass claim about the raid in Germany. It’s common to report on what someone claims. Reputable news agencies would vet the claims and report what they find, even if they couldn’t corroborate the claim. GWP reported it as if true. They didn’t report any corroborating information.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I heard more like 10-15 MINIMUM
    Well now we know.

It’s worth it to watch the whole thing. But if you don’t want to sit through it, skip to about 11:35, which are seconds before the shooting starts. You’ll hear a police officer yell, “he’s got a gun!” And then the shots start a second or two later.

I count 3 shots. A pause, and then 5 shots that sound the same. And then one shot that sounds different. Those are the only shots in the video that I hear. 8 shots. Then one shot that sounds different. Which must have been the shot that killed Crooks. I don’t hear any more shots than that.

There are several videos out there that capture the shots. They all have 9 shots audible. That’s all I hear. If anyone hears more, tell me the timestamp. I’ll take another listen.

I posted a link to another video up thread that was the body cam video of some of the first officers on the roof. In that video the officer counted the shell casings. He counted 8.

I think the video evidence shows there were 8 shots from the shooter, 8 casings found near the shooter’s body. One shot from USSS sniper. And a dead guy. No one was on the water tower, another debunked theory. And no evidence for a second shooter. The only thing left unknown is, is the failure of USSS explained better by incompetence or malice?

Last edited:

oze

Mow Ho
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Well now we know.

It’s worth it to watch the whole thing. But if you don’t want to sit through it, skip to about 11:35, which are seconds before the shooting starts. You’ll hear a police officer yell, “he’s got a gun!” And then the shots start a second or two later.

I count 3 shots. A pause, and then 5 shots that sound the same. And then one shot that sounds different. Those are the only shots in the video that I hear. 8 shots. Then one shot that sounds different. Which must have been the shot that killed Crooks. I don’t hear any more shots than that.

There are several videos out there that capture the shots. They all have 9 shots audible. That’s all I hear. If you hear more, tell me the timestamp. I’ll take another listen.

I posted a link to another video up thread that was the body cam video of some of the first officers on the roof. In that video the officer counted the shell casings. He counted 8.

I think the video evidence shows there were 8 shots from the shooter, 8 casings found near the shooter’s body. One shot from USSS sniper. And a dead guy. No one was on the water tower, another debunked theory. And no evidence for a second shooter.

Well, there you go again, Jamil. Using facts and dispassionate analysis to debunk wacky conspiracy theories. I rebuke you in the name of Jesus.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Everyone has a phone. I wish all the people who were there recording video would share theirs. But those who have shared have helped fill in some questions.

It sounded like the locals at first were dumbasses. After seeing the beer bro talking about it, I thought WTF? Are the local cops trying not to engage? Looks like they were. For several minutes before the shooting started.

They called it in to the central command. At that point the central command should have not allowed Trump to go on stage. They were looking for this guy several minutes before. Incompetence or malice?

INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    It's my understanding that comms between local PD and USSS was poor or non-existent.
    There's a clip, and of course now I can't find it, of Rep Morgan Luttrell of TX asking the official from the PA State Police if local LEO, PSP and USSS are able to communicate at the ground level.

And a follow up was asked in the event the mission needs to be postponed or aborted, in this case, keep the asset off the stage because of something someone on the ground sees, the answer for both questions was that it has to go up the chain of command.

And while state and local LEOs on the ground may have inter-communication, with the Feds there is none.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Yeah. Sure. GWP had a source. The wild ass claim about the raid in Germany. It’s common to report on what someone claims. Reputable news agencies would vet the claims and report what they find, even if they couldn’t corroborate the claim. GWP reported it as if true. They didn’t report any corroborating information.
    Do you read news? How many articles have “here is the data table” proving the facts laid out here. Most articles today are “someone said” or “sources inside say” there is very little vetted. The public has decided it likes fast over vetted, as that is who is credited, and forgives when they are wrong, sadly.

Top Bottom