• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Wouldn't this be kind of normal at one of these events, though? What does it take to be considered 'suspicious'? If it is just odd behavior, 4 seems kind of low.
    That it is. From my 16 years experience on this, this is the threat matrix:

1. Person of Interest - A person known by name or face that has had prior contact with the principle (protectee) and is to be monitored for whatever reason

2. Suspicious - A known or unknown person that has a behavioral indicator that the person is engaged in an activity that could develop into a threat (panhandler where there normally isn’t one, person segregated from the crowd or within the crowd that is engaged in behavior inconsistent with the event)

3. Possible Threat - A person within the protective perimeter who has engaged in any activity which could propose an attack on the principle (Focused gaze without coinciding, appropriate body language, hands out of sight, pre-attack indicators, items that could be a weapon)

4. Threat - Anyone reaching this level has accumulated enough points up the matrix that the protective detail should be addressing this person and removing them from the situation, keeping the principle in a secure location, or evacuating the principle calmly.

5. Active Threat - Protective detail engagement (meaning SHTF and the two way range was opened) with the threat AND evacuation of the principle, post haste.

Items #1-4 no one in the crowd ever really knows about because it’s behind the scenes. #5 is the movie/TV excitement that everyone sees. I never had to do #5 but got up to #4 plenty of times.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Is it the same with a single man in a business suit that's new in church watching the children play also a pervert?
    Or a woman in a Sunday dress wearing her Easter hat also a pervert for watching children play?
    Why would you think they would be perverts? Why are you gaslighting? Why are you even debating this? Because your really bad at it.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    So only your approved kinks and fetishs are OK?
    The things I learn on INGO.
    Threadjack not withstanding, we've discussed this MANY MANY times here...
    etc etc etc
    captain-america-i-can-do-this-all-day-zqztf3szj41gkkdv.gif

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    So only your approved kinks and fetishs are OK?
    The things I learn on INGO.
    Ok...

If you think a guy showing up at church in a skirt with no shirt on indicates normal behavior
    that needs no suspicion from those tasked with looking for and responding to such things, then we’re going to have to agree to disagree and move on.

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    Is it the same with a single man in a business suit that's new in church watching the children play also a pervert?
    Or a woman in a Sunday dress wearing her Easter hat also a pervert for watching children play?
    We watch and follow any unknown males that are gravitating toward children. Cross dresser or not.

But you’re right, we should really be on the lookout for those dress wearing old ladies with a hat.

I’ll update the team.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    We watch and follow any unknown males that are gravitating toward children. Cross dresser or not.

But you’re right, we should really be on the lookout for those dress wearing old ladies with a hat.

I’ll update the team.
    :lmfao:Only if that is out of place in your environment...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    This reeks.

It reminds me of people not being able to visit relatives in the hospital, but BLM riots were fine.
    Really, it just screams political. They sure are not saying this to democrats with USSS protection.
    Here is an idea. Get the USSS to do the job, and do it well as they have in the past.

SS to Trump
    Hey... you're making us look bad.
    Stop doing that.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom