• ...and so much more!
  • Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Yes. People are filling in lack of information with their imaginations. Like the bit about a shooter on the tower. Or just the general theory of a second shooter at all. I'm not making **** up that's not there. I'm not claiming any of that. My default with something like this is it's just incompetence. I'm saying the more we learn about this, the more incompetence would have to stacking up. It becomes harder to imagine that it's merely incompetence.

This is why they need to start providing answers to what they do know, so that people don't start making **** up. It wouldn't hurt them or their investigation one bit to say how many casings they found on the roof, for example, assuming they don't have anything to hide. They know the answer to that.

Releasing that information would tend to quash the wild ass claims. We know how many shots were fired over what period of time. If there were exactly 8 casings recovered the roof near the shooter, that settles it.
    People would say they are lying about the amount of shell casings found anyways. But it would have been WAY better if they came out with statements from the beginning. I am with you though, I do not believe there was a second shooter, I do believe Crooks was a lone wolf psycho, and I do not believe there was any government involvement beyond absolute incompetence and likely malice towards Trump causing the many turned down security requests.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    This reeks.

It reminds me of people not being able to visit relatives in the hospital, but BLM riots were fine.
    Really, it just screams political. They sure are not saying this to democrats with USSS protection.
    Here is an idea. Get the USSS to do the job, and do it well as they have in the past.

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    I identify suspicious people all the time as my own and my families protective detail
    Ain’t that the truth. We do that at church too. And security follows them around. We don’t shoot them.

But we don’t let them out of our sight.

Especially the guy that showed up at church Sunday night. No shirt and in a skirt. I kid you not.

Introduced himself as “Jimmy the cross dresser.”

We made him put a shirt (blouse) on.

He stayed all through the service and afterwards for ice cream… watching the kids play on the playground.

Weird. But again, he was watched like a hawk the whole time.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I agree with you.
    But at the end of the day that idiot who printed the sign is 100% responsible for being an uninformed moron.
    Even though the left and part of the press is partially responsible like you said.

The scary thing is that this dude could have been the would-be assassin.
    We are allowed to have differences of opinions here.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Ain’t that the truth. We do that at church too. And security follows them around. We don’t shoot them.

But we don’t let them out of our sight.

Especially the guy that showed up at church Sunday night. No shirt and in a skirt. I kid you not.

Introduced himself as “Jimmy the cross dresser.”

We made him put a shirt (blouse) on.

He stayed all through the service and afterwards for ice cream… watching the kids play on the playground.

Weird. But again, he was watched like a hawk the whole time.
    Does wearing drag, make him a pedophile?

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    Does wearing drag, make him a pedophile?
    Mentally ill people are more likely to do mentally ill things.

But that was not the point here.

The point was a ragtag group of “church security” can identify and at all times keep track of a suspicious person on the grounds throughout a whole service and afterwards, but the most highly trained Secret Service on the planet could lose track of a suspicious looking individual, when half their job description is to keep track of suspicious looking individuals and eliminate them if need be.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Makes him a pervert and watching children isn’t a red flag? How much redder do you want it to be?
    Is it the same with a single man in a business suit that's new in church watching the children play also a pervert?
    Or a woman in a Sunday dress wearing her Easter hat also a pervert for watching children play?

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Mentally ill people are more likely to do mentally ill things.

But that was not the point here.

The point was a ragtag group of “church security” can identify and at all times keep track of a suspicious person on the grounds throughout a whole service and afterwards, but the most highly trained Secret Service on the planet could lose track of a suspicious looking individual, when half their job description is to keep track of suspicious looking individuals and eliminate them if need be.
    So only your approved kinks and fetishs are OK?
    The things I learn on INGO.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    It's called "Condition Yellow."
    It is noticing things that seem out of place or unusual. A "bad actor" who knows he/she has been noticed will often not continue with a harmful action. An innocent person who knows he/she has been noticed usually interprets that as a friendly gesture, especially if they are greeted and/or engaged in conversation.

Top Bottom