• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Is there any updates on the wounded victims?
    The first day we heard that two were in critical conditions.

And what about how the killer managed to get his gun on top of that roof?
    Was it hidden somewhere days or hours before the rally?

He was seeing walking around without a backpack I believe.
    I know the worse was critical, then I believe the day before Trump spoke at the RNC he was put on serious condition, which is an improvement.

Trump said he had talked or seen both and said they were better and going to make it.

Also wish we had some more news on them.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    This reeks.

It reminds me of people not being able to visit relatives in the hospital, but BLM riots were fine.
    Really, it just screams political. They sure are not saying this to democrats with USSS protection.
    Here is an idea. Get the USSS to do the job, and do it well as they have in the past.
    I'm not sure why this is controversial. We know there are a bunch of people that want to kill him. Unless he has glass in front of him outside, he is vulnerable. How far out can they secure an area?

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm not sure why this is controversial. We know there are a bunch of people that want to kill him. Unless he has glass in front of him outside, he is vulnerable. How far out can they secure an area?
    USSS put up Bulletproof glass for Obama to speak almost every time he spoke outdoors,even when he was president elect.

Why are they not doing it for Trump?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    USSS put up Bulletproof glass for Obama to speak almost every time he spoke outdoors,even when he was president elect.

Why are they not doing it for Trump?

Because they dont care about Trump.

You know, like when a beloved colleague asks you for help that really isnt in your wheelhouse, but you go above and beyond to help because you like them. But when the nagging Karen asks, you just make an excuse why you cant.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Because they dont care about Trump.

You know, like when a beloved colleague asks you for help that really isnt in your wheelhouse, but you go above and beyond to help because you like them. But when the nagging Karen asks, you just make an excuse why you cant.
    The difference is this is their job and 100% is in their wheelhouse.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'm pretty well convinced at this point that anyone from the current administration who testifies is told to answer no more than 35% of the questions asked. That way, the officials asking questions won't come to expect getting any viable information out of them.

I honestly have no idea why congress bothers to subpoena anyone at this point. None of them actually answer questions.

Wray tells the truth about as much as Biden is not mentally diminished...

We should always take Wray as a pathological liar.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Wray tells the truth about as much as Biden is not mentally diminished...

We should always take Wray any politician or political appointee as a pathological liar.

They must all be so proud of themselves. Betraying their oaths and subverting our system of government for personal gain and political power. I'd rather spend time with convicted felons fresh out of stints in supermax prisons than with the typical U.S. politician.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County

This kind of false garbage helps insane people attack others thinking they are doing God's work.

Knowing that God is not going to destroy the country, and there will be a President elected by those that are true and also claiming to be Christians, who do these people think the superior alternative is? The connection to child trafficking, grooming and sacrifice of the alternative candidate completely settles the rude comment, character flaw, and personal morality issue for me.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Releasing that information would tend to quash the wild ass claims. We know how many shots were fired over what period of time. If there were exactly 8 casings recovered the roof near the shooter, that settles it.
    No it wouldnt. You must trust them and what they say more than I do, because if they said “there were 8 empty casings on the roof” I’d think “Why did it take so long to release that information” and “Is there REALLY 8 casings, or are they telling us there were 8 casings because we know how many shots were fired?”

I do not trust them one bit… and thats their fault not mine. They had many of opportunities to be honest with the public, they chose to be politically driven and give a finger to “liberty and justice for all.” They broke that trust, they ruined their reputation, and, if they even care, they need to regain that trust and reputation… respect is earned, not given.

Top Bottom