• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Why would anyone think she's losing her job? I'd be hard to convince she would suffer anything but more public bashing until the next hot topic comes along just like the rest of them. She probably took a cut to her hush money for not fulfilling her term.
    She resigned over this. She lost her job. If she's losing her job anyway, why not do the decent thing? Unless she had something to do with it other than incompetence.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Well. I get that we're hearing about a lot of facts without context. But some of those facts are hard to explain with sheer incompetence. You see the officers in the body cam video of those guys on the roof, and look at the view of the roof from that second story window. And there's another video of the meeting room that's on the other side of the window. It's ***damn hard to explain how they didn't see the shooter right before he shot Trump, and didn't take him out, because of incompetence.

I'm not saying it was definitely an inside job. But incompetence seems to require the most assumptions at this point. I'm saying Occam is kicking **** out of Hanlon right now.
    Is it really that hard? Do you know they were actually there?

Right now people are filling in a lack of information with their imaginations.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Why would anyone think she's losing her job? I'd be hard to convince she would suffer anything but more public bashing until the next hot topic comes along just like the rest of them. She probably took a cut to her hush money for not fulfilling her term.

Lois Lerner is a good example of how a good patsy can lose a job and preserve remuneration.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Is it really that hard? Do you know they were actually there?

Right now people are filling in a lack of information with their imaginations.
    Yes. People are filling in lack of information with their imaginations. Like the bit about a shooter on the tower. Or just the general theory of a second shooter at all. I'm not making **** up that's not there. I'm not claiming any of that. My default with something like this is it's just incompetence. I'm saying the more we learn about this, the more incompetence would have to stacking up. It becomes harder to imagine that it's merely incompetence.

This is why they need to start providing answers to what they do know, so that people don't start making **** up. It wouldn't hurt them or their investigation one bit to say how many casings they found on the roof, for example, assuming they don't have anything to hide. They know the answer to that.

Releasing that information would tend to quash the wild ass claims. We know how many shots were fired over what period of time. If there were exactly 8 casings recovered the roof near the shooter, that settles it.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Putting this here because it is related to the assassination attempt in that Trumps actions won a voter over possibly many more.

Shirley Hall has always lived in this charming Blair County borough, located a few miles from the big city of Altoona and once the home of booming coal and paper mill industries. She has also been a Catholic all of her life and for most of it a registered Democrat, two attributes she says are, or at least were, a profound part of her identity.

She is still a Catholic, faithfully so, but last week when watching former President Donald Trump walk into the convention hall in Milwaukee just two days after being shot, she changed her voter registration on the spot.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Told my wife that woman FBI holding the “shoot now Trump sign” that grabbed her phone. I speculate was there for Killary or someone to record Trumps brains all over the place. To be sent to certain individuals to enjoy his death.

Well now Andrew Tate came out saying the same thing. Don’t care for the jackwagon myself but even he thought so.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Told my wife that woman FBI holding the “shoot now Trump sign” that grabbed her phone. I speculate was there for Killary or someone to record Trumps brains all over the place. To be sent to certain individuals to enjoy his death.

Well now Andrew Tate came out saying the same thing. Don’t care for the jackwagon myself but even he thought so.
    with as tight as security is, and the fact that there were cameras everywhere, it shouldnt be hard to put a name to her face. I wouldnt be surprised if those bleachers were reserved vip.

Top Bottom