• Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    The FIB and SS when asked for the info by the Trump team:

55d47c79371d22462c8beca0
    I believe that is the "What difference, at this point in time, does it make?"

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I think she just can't handle the heat. Easier to resign in shame than become a Republican's clickbait.
    So you agree? The vast majority of them have absolutely zero shame. Most sit and soak up having their lies and misdeeds broadcast to the world like it's some sort of fuel for their evil spirits or something.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So you agree? The vast majority of them have absolutely zero shame. Most sit and soak up having their lies and misdeeds broadcast to the world like it's some sort of fuel for their evil spirits or something.
    That she has any decency? Not really. If she had any decency she'd have given some answers. If she's losing her job anyway, go out with a bit of truth.

Would really like to know how many shell casings they recovered from the roof/scene.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    What a cluster........

I watched/listened and my impression was that the officer was talking about one of the local or State PD snipers who took pics, not USSS. He relayed the info then lost sight of the suspect. Not much else can be expected from a sniper if he wasn't presenting a weapon/threat at that point.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    That she has any decency? Not really. If she had any decency she'd have given some answers. If she's losing her job anyway, go out with a bit of truth.

Would really like to know how many shell casings they recovered from the roof/scene.
    Why would anyone think she's losing her job? I'd be hard to convince she would suffer anything but more public bashing until the next hot topic comes along just like the rest of them. She probably took a cut to her hush money for not fulfilling her term.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I watched/listened and my impression was that the officer was talking about one of the local or State PD snipers who took pics, not USSS. He relayed the info then lost sight of the suspect. Not much else can be expected from a sniper if he wasn't presenting a weapon/threat at that point.
    Seems to me there was enough reason to keep Trump off the stage until they were sure this guy was not a threat.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Seems to me there was enough reason to keep Trump off the stage until they were sure this guy was not a threat.
    That's basically what Trump said. He said nobody told him there might be an issue and they could've waited to take the stage for 15 or 20 minutes.

Top Bottom