• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Agreed. So far we have a lot of conjecture and inuendo. We don't have access to the actual evidence of what happened. We may never get to see it.

Of course, they can't comment on an ongoing investigation.
    Also, it might expose standard operational procedure security secrets.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'm sure that the Harris escapades are not nearly as well known as Trump's are. I'll leave it as an exercise for the reader to figure out why that is. The problem as I see it is how the Republicans disseminate them without alienating people.

The media will say blah blah blah about Trump.
    And then in the next sentence, claim statements about Harris are only because she is a woman.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    With Biden not moving forward as the nominee, the writing was on the wall with Cheatle. She was inept during the House hearings this week, but if Biden would have continued on, perhaps that would have provided her with enough cover. Now that he's out, she's out. No one wants to go to bat for her except Biden since he appointed her.

Maybe she'll go back to guarding doritos
    If they'll have her

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    They need to let this “inadequate protection “ idea go. Once Trump wins announce that after a thorough review that the conclusion is the biden admin along with SS and DOJ had proper protection in place for each category of protected person. Make it clear that going forward the Biden levels will continue with the change being that Trump protection will increase to setting President levels and Biden’s detail will be reduced to former president levels. If any unfortunate act happens it would be clear the burden rests on the shoulders of those making policy for the SS in the former biden administration.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I watched a couple of the videos that showed proof of a 2nd shooter on top of the water tower.

A couple of observations. First, didn't ex USSS Director Don Cheadle claim that her agents couldn't operate on slopey roofs? Holy crap, the person on the water tower was kneeling at a 45⁰ angle. Also, this shadow is clearly not a gubmint agent. IT'S SASQUATCH!! WITH SUCTION CUPS ON ITS KNEES!!!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Biden stepped down because the attempt on Trump failed. If it were successful, Biden would still be in

How do we know Biden stepped down? That may seem like a really wild ass question to ask. But wild ass things have been happening a lot lately. But, I do agree that if the assassination were successful, Biden would probably still be in the race, and all the fears causing Big Money anxiety would subside. I don't think they care if Biden is actually doing anything as long as the things they want are done.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Yeah, I feel like she's the scapegoat in all this.
    I tend to think of a scapegoat as someone who is more innocent and being blamed for other people's crap. That is not true with her - she did a hell of a lot to destroy the secret service of this country with DEI policies and her incompetence almost killed Trump. We need a different word - scapegoat ain't it.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I tend to think of a scapegoat as someone who is more innocent and being blamed for other people's crap. That is not true with her - she did a hell of a lot to destroy the secret service of this country with DEI policies and her incompetence almost killed Trump. We need a different word - scapegoat ain't it.
    Patsy?

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    How do we know Biden stepped down?
    We don't, and I am doubting he honestly did. Maybe attention seeking Jill will spill the beans eventually
    I don't think they care if Biden is actually doing anything as long as the things they want are done.
    Exactly. That goes for whoever is in that position. The president is part of the "show", whoever is really running it has yet to be seen

Top Bottom