Official Status Update Thread 199 Is it Spring yet..??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi Mrs. G...anybody else left here?

I had to go out and pick up all of my bird feeders. I just put them in the barn for now...refilling them is pointless. I went ahead and changed camera cards while I was out there and got firewood. The wagon ran away from me while I was unloading it...wind just pushed it away and out across the driveway. That was a first. LOL

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Hi Mrs. G...anybody else left here?

I had to go out and pick up all of my bird feeders. I just put them in the barn for now...refilling them is pointless. I went ahead and changed camera cards while I was out there and got firewood. The wagon ran away from me while I was unloading it...wind just pushed it away and out across the driveway. That was a first. LOL
    :wavey:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi DB Nice to see you haven't blown away to see SDI or something.

Mrs. G - I hope you get some help soon that you can rely on. I think I am solo tomorrow at the front desk. The lady that is training me has the flu and this will be her first sick day in 31 years. I think I'm ready for it but we'll see. A Monday is not a good day to do this for the first time! LOL!...especially a week after the doc was out of town for most of the previous week.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    not good

Keep us up to date

how is your family, you, your Dad doing?
    Yeah.and I will.

Dad is doing. He's been using the Marshall county service for rides and getting out. He is looking into going to the Hospice grieving meetings. He says maybe he can help someone and learn something himself. All in all he is moving forward.

Thank you for asking

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    The rest of us are doing good. I had a bit of a rough stretch because all I saw when remembering mom was how she looked before she died. That wasn't mom. looked at some old photos and that set me right.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Yeah.and I will.

Dad is doing. He's been using the Marshall county service for rides and getting out. He is looking into going to the Hospice grieving meetings. He says maybe he can help someone and learn something himself. All in all he is moving forward.

Thank you for asking

Glad to hear your dad is doing okay, DB. And you too. And yes...keep us updated. We can be abnormal but our cells should not be. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom