• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I can make a logical reasoned argument with statistics to back up wanting to carry a gun. I don't think that is a logical argument.

Let me say again that it's a free country and it is YOUR skin. You just couldn't pay me enough money, (Unless we get up into powerball territory) to go out and pay someone to cause me pain. Reminds me of fraternity hazing. "If I endure pain and ridicule and physical abuse to join this club it must be really cool!" NOT. Its a psychological ploy to make it harder to get in so you are more loyal. "it must be worthwhile, I endured pain to get here" kind of thing.

Not on my list of things to do. I'm sure there are a bunch of Tat artists out there who are eating well these days due to the fad but its not for me. Some of the work in the pix so far IS impressive. I'd just rather have it on canvas, not my hide.:twocents:

I just cant fathom why you would come into a thread ABOUT tattoos, just to express your dislike of tattoos.. :dunno:

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    I just cant fathom why you would come into a thread ABOUT tattoos, just to express your dislike of tattoos.. :dunno:

The only difference between Tattoo'd people and Non-Tattoo'd people is...
    Tattoo'd people don't care if you're Non-Tattoo'd.

Saw that on a shirt a while back, loved the saying ever since.

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion

dsg-bridge_troll.jpg

troll.jpg

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    The only difference between Tattoo'd people and Non-Tattoo'd people is...
    Tattoo'd people don't care if you're Non-Tattoo'd.

Saw that on a shirt a while back, loved the saying ever since.

That's a very true thought. I'm not among the tattoo'd YET but I still don't care if someone has tattoo's. A very good friend has 2 full sleeves and several other tattoo's on his body. Big deal. Doesn't change who he is as a person. Just makes him more colorful :D

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    My newest: I've never realized how horrible the pic is. It's a cell pic a couple weeks after I got it finished.
    I had my gramma, mom and sister pick out a rose & color for themselves, and two of them are for a great gramma and a great aunt.
    2009-10-26203623.jpg

Last edited:

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    My newest: I've never realized how horrible the pic is. It's a cell pic a couple weeks after I got it finished.
    I had my gramma, mom and sister pick out a rose & color for themselves, and two of them are for a great gramma and a great aunt.
    2009-10-26203623.jpg

Very nice, love the contrast work on the roses...

BDBHoover

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    Northside Indianapolis
    So I've noticed alot of people wanting more work done but can't find a decent tattoo artist..... Shadowink | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos

His name is Shadow and he works here in Indy somewhere.... Alot of his work is in his pictures folder....... Check him out and tell him Brad sent you

I won't talk him up.... I'll let his work do that for me....... check out his pics

Last edited:

D.B.

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    Avon
    So I've noticed alot of people wanting more work done but can't find a decent tattoo artist..... Shadowink | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos

His name is Shadow and he works here in Indy somewhere.... Alot of his work is in his pictures folder....... Check him out and tell him Brad sent you

I won't talk him up.... I'll let his work do that for me....... check out his pics

Shadow is working at Altered Image located at Emerson ave and 465 on the southside. There is alot of talented guys working in that shop.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom