• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I can appreciate art but I can't figure why anyone would pay someone to cause them pain, poke holes in their largest organ and inject a foreign substance into their body. I ain't sayin' you can't or even that you shouldn't but that decision, right there, disqualifies you as mating material for me. (Guys were excluded for anatomical reasons.)

Just like some people cant understand why anyone would want to carry a gun?

^^^this. I view tattoo's as a very personal expression. The 2 (so far) tattoo's I have planned MEAN something to me. I've thought long and hard about what I wanted because they WILL be with me for the rest of my life. I wouldn't hold it against a guy for having piercings, or tattoos, or guns. Heck, some of those are really hot :rockwoot:(I'll leave it up to you guys imaginations on which one's I mean)

ISHOOTHST'S

Master
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    Iyaf
    Taurus_Tattoo_by_euphoria1990.jpg

Ima get this on my back sometime this year. Its the taurus sign. I have 4 tatto's already....only wish I had one of them.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    ^^^this. I view tattoo's as a very personal expression. The 2 (so far) tattoo's I have planned MEAN something to me. I've thought long and hard about what I wanted because they WILL be with me for the rest of my life. I wouldn't hold it against a guy for having piercings, or tattoos, or guns. Heck, some of those are really hot :rockwoot:(I'll leave it up to you guys imaginations on which one's I mean)

I've got two out of three! heh, and since I'm in this thread and the long gun show and tell, handgun show and tell, and 1911 show and tell, you can guess which two....

LOL

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I can appreciate art but I can't figure why anyone would pay someone to cause them pain, poke holes in their largest organ and inject a foreign substance into their body. I ain't sayin' you can't or even that you shouldn't but that decision, right there, disqualifies you as mating material for me. (Guys were excluded for anatomical reasons.)

Mine has a special meaning to me and was at a major turning point in my life.

I have no imagination so please share:D

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    My guy moved away so I have to find someone new.

Who? Where? Any work that I can check out?

Skeleton Crew Tattoo in Columbus... My arms are posted a couple pages back...

Tattoo Gallery

Nathan and David are the best IMO, my right forearm is in Nate's gallery, 2nd from the last, right after Captain America, lol.

David is booked up WAY out last I knew (9+ months out), Nate normally runs 2 months out or so, and this being tax season, they're getting BUSY I'm sure, need to stop in again soon, this new job has spoiled all kinds of fun stuff, lol...

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Not to pick

Just like some people cant understand why anyone would want to carry a gun?

I can make a logical reasoned argument with statistics to back up wanting to carry a gun. I don't think that is a logical argument.

Let me say again that it's a free country and it is YOUR skin. You just couldn't pay me enough money, (Unless we get up into powerball territory) to go out and pay someone to cause me pain. Reminds me of fraternity hazing. "If I endure pain and ridicule and physical abuse to join this club it must be really cool!" NOT. Its a psychological ploy to make it harder to get in so you are more loyal. "it must be worthwhile, I endured pain to get here" kind of thing.

Not on my list of things to do. I'm sure there are a bunch of Tat artists out there who are eating well these days due to the fad but its not for me. Some of the work in the pix so far IS impressive. I'd just rather have it on canvas, not my hide.:twocents:

Top Bottom