shellstattoo.jpg

sclark's newest.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    I've got some more ink planned, just don't have money to waste on vanity right now....Didn't you guys hear? The end is coming.

Seriously though, I've got a coverup I need done and I want the BOR on my back. Who wants to make me a good deal on the Bill Of Rights just for the sake of doing it?

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    I've got some more ink planned, just don't have money to waste on vanity right now....Didn't you guys hear? The end is coming.

Seriously though, I've got a coverup I need done and I want the BOR on my back. Who wants to make me a good deal on the Bill Of Rights just for the sake of doing it?

I know a guy who's working on something similar, again, see my plug for local shop above, John Shaffer, of Iced Earth, has a Founding Fathers/DoI/Crossing the Delaware sleeve started that looks INCREDIBLE (seen it several times in person being worked on), and Dave at Skeleton Crew is doing it.

Can see some of the sleeve in the images in this interview

Hard Rock/Metal Reviews & Interviews: Interview with Jon Schaffer - Iced Earth & Sons Of Liberty founding member

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Just got some new ink today :rockwoot::rockwoot:
    It had been wayyyyy too long since my last visit, felt good to get back under the needle :D
    I will try to get a pic up later today. Anybody considering Donny Manco's New Republic in Ft Wayne a big :+1: I think this is like tat number 12 for me and my first visit to New Republic, awesome place and great staff!

Armed Eastsider

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    I know a guy who's working on something similar, again, see my plug for local shop above, John Shaffer, of Iced Earth, has a Founding Fathers/DoI/Crossing the Delaware sleeve started that looks INCREDIBLE (seen it several times in person being worked on), and Dave at Skeleton Crew is doing it.

Can see some of the sleeve in the images in this interview

Hard Rock/Metal Reviews & Interviews: Interview with Jon Schaffer - Iced Earth & Sons Of Liberty founding member

I work with Bo Wallace of Iced Earth. He was only a member for a year or 2 but hes a HELL of a bass player.

boosteds13cc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Lowell

top picture is my family crest
    middle picture is my celtic knot with my zodiac in the middle
    and the bottom is my barb wire that me and my dad got as a bonding experience. i want more tattoos they are addicting and its hard to explain how it feels it hurts but kinda feels good

RFox

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2011
    West side Indy
    Still a work in progress, 60-70 hours into it currently. Around 25-35 hours to go. All work is done by Skot Sexton at Altered Image in Avon.

IMG_2286.jpg

IMG_2284.jpg

IMG_2280.jpg

IMG_2278.jpg

IMG_2296.jpg

IMG_2298.jpg

IMG_2295.jpg
    [/Q
    I work at a tattoo shop down the street from skot. He is a bad ass!!! nice work. the never again bicep tattoo is awesome.

RFox

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2011
    West side Indy
    Reviving a dying thread, because someone mentioned it in another thread I was reading.

All of these were done by Tony Beuke, Barber's Electric Tattooing (formerly of Beelistic Tattoo, both in Cincinnati).

My first. No, it's not crooked. I have garbage posture. When I stand straight, it's straight.
    l_42cedbe849d3e2ccda8fd78600094e6e.jpg

Second tattoo. Right calf. '08. Hence, my screenname. LONG back story behind this one.
    l_c9309bb27d68684314194870fea18e62.jpg

Right arm, '09
    l_64128140248244e494a300c41e38e6e3.jpg

Left arm, '09
    l_3ac024cf503c4ef28a71ba319dbf3abf.jpg

Side, '09. Still need to find ambition to go get it colored in.....
    l_38cb23e601524d5f8049192e36f9c2cf.jpg

social d .....cool tattoo

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    art

I can appreciate art but I can't figure why anyone would pay someone to cause them pain, poke holes in their largest organ and inject a foreign substance into their body. I ain't sayin' you can't or even that you shouldn't but that decision, right there, disqualifies you as mating material for me. (Guys were excluded for anatomical reasons.)

Top Bottom