• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Well my plan was to put off my builds for awhile, but the need to buy something to keep my sanity won over. Ordered a 20" upper last night for one build. Going with a semi-A2 style clone with a removable carry handle. That's going to be my practical build, the other I want to be my jackass build. Going 7" 5.56 pistol for that one, will finish the rifle first.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I have a meeting at 9am in Bloomington that hopefully won't go past 10:30-11. Then a quick run over to Bobcat will be in order!! :rockwoot:

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Closed? I can still post in it! ;)

I'm an admin for another vBulletin forum. We have a fun time in the mods only forum posting in closed threads that the regular mods can't post in. I can only imagine what goes on in your mods only is close to what we post in ours. Especially since we turned the swear filter off and there's pretty much anything goes since it's a very limited group.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I'm an admin for another vBulletin forum. We have a fun time in the mods only forum posting in closed threads that the regular mods can't post in. I can only imagine what goes on in your mods only is close to what we post in ours. Especially since we turned the swear filter off and there's pretty much anything goes since it's a very limited group.

swear filter is on in the mod forum just like anywhere else on ingo. Cuss all you wish, the filter picks it up, and everyone still gets the gist.

bigo334

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 5, 2010
    Greenfield
    So I got a email today my LPK, bolt carrier group, and pistol buffer tube will be here tomorrow just in time. So hopefully this weekends "honey do list" isn't to long

rbane3

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2014
    Richmond
    So I got a email today my LPK, bolt carrier group, and pistol buffer tube will be here tomorrow just in time. So hopefully this weekends "honey do list" isn't to long

I'm jealous! I've picked out all my pieces for this lower, but am budgeting monthly for each one so as to not **** off the misses. So far I've only been able to pay for the ingo lower and an lpk. It'll be worth it in the end though.

Looking forward to pictures as the builds start to come together :)

bigo334

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 5, 2010
    Greenfield
    Well lucky for me I have had the 10.5 upper for about a year just begging to be put to use. I ordered cost less the $200 so it was easy to convince the wife that I "needed" it lol

rbane3

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2014
    Richmond
    Any recommendations for a slightly better than budget 20" barrel? I'd prefer the fixed front sight to free-floating and 223 wylde but would take NATO chambering.

This would be my first build as mentioned and I was going to go with a barreled upper from PSA but got an Anderson upper thanks to INGO!

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Any recommendations for a slightly better than budget 20" barrel? I'd prefer the fixed front sight to free-floating and 223 wylde but would take NATO chambering.

This would be my first build as mentioned and I was going to go with a barreled upper from PSA but got an Anderson upper thanks to INGO!

I've been taking a close look at Green Mountain barrels. They have pretty good reviews as far as getting a good bang for the buck.

GM-M20 20" 223 Wylde Chamber - Green Mountain Rifle Barrel Co.

Top Bottom