• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    If you're looking for a bolt release system Wing Tactical has the Tactical Link Enhanced Battery Assist Lever in stock. I've had BAD levers and these are far superior. It has 2 screws to hold the halves together and a set screw to ensure it's locked into the paddle.
    Pro Tip: Put a small piece of oring into the set screw hole before you put the set screw in. This will keep the screw from marring the paddle.

Tactical Link EBAL | Enhanced Battery Assist Lever | Wing Tactical

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    The mailman brought some good stuff today.

Both my Geissele SD-E trigger and PSA lower parts kits arrived this afternoon. I now have everything I need to complete my lower accept for the receiver itself.

20160328_183559_zpslx1ofrqd.jpg

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    Right to bear has a deal going right now for lpk with different Geissle trigger options. Example: CMG lpk with Geissle standard 2 stage is $165. Not a bad deal.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Right to bear has a deal going right now for lpk with different Geissle trigger options. Example: CMG lpk with Geissle standard 2 stage is $165. Not a bad deal.
    That is a pretty good deal. I've recently paid about that for just the Geiessle G2S 2 stage trigger and wouldn't you know it Primary Arms just had an Easter special on Geiessle triggers and stuff right after I bought mine.

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.4%
    153   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    Boxes have been coming in the past few days and I was able to mock up my upper last night. I went in a kind of odd direction...

Gibbz side charging upper
    AR Stoner 16" .300 blk barrel
    Ergo adjustable gas block
    UTG Slimline Keymod rail

my plan is to normally use it as a straight pull bolt action for quieter suppressed shooting. I'll figure out what adjustment it takes to run semi auto on the gas block so that is an option if I choose. I'm still trying to decide on a scope and not really concerned with a muzzle device as it'll be shot suppressed 99% of the time.

Here rd it is mocked up an I other lower

i did have to cut down the back end of the rail as
    its made to overlap the upper. I will torque down the barrel but properly and lock the handguard down as well, I'm thinking I may bridge the upper and rail with a scope mount to make darn sure it doesn't rotate!

I'm still trying to decide on a stock. I have an old
    ACE rifle length I may put on it for now, we'll see how that looks when it's all said and done.

Top Bottom