• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Very nice! You made an excellent choice. A 75B in 40 is on my list, quite possibly one of the most pleasurable guns to shoot. Perfect balance between shootability and power. They can be modified in every way a 9mm can.

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Mishawaka
    CZ 75D PCR
    CZ75DPCR%20Custom_zpssylthsvd.jpg

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Wow, there's a lot of nice stuff being posted up here lately. A 75B in .40 is definitely on my 'Some Day' list. King31, the CZ trigger gets better and better with use. You can just shoot the gun in and enjoy the ride or, you can shortcut the process and go with a Cajunization to some degree. My small collection has a variety of triggers, most fully Cajunized, but a couple have just been shot in. Both feel great to me. The beauty of shooting them in is that you get to shoot them a bunch. The downside is that if you don't reload, it can be more expensive to go that route than to Cajunize them. If you are skilled with your hands, you can do some polish work and install Cajun Gun Works parts in small doses to spread the cost out.

Whatever you end up doing, just know that the end result is worth it.

King31

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    Wow, there's a lot of nice stuff being posted up here lately. A 75B in .40 is definitely on my 'Some Day' list. King31, the CZ trigger gets better and better with use. You can just shoot the gun in and enjoy the ride or, you can shortcut the process and go with a Cajunization to some degree. My small collection has a variety of triggers, most fully Cajunized, but a couple have just been shot in. Both feel great to me. The beauty of shooting them in is that you get to shoot them a bunch. The downside is that if you don't reload, it can be more expensive to go that route than to Cajunize them. If you are skilled with your hands, you can do some polish work and install Cajun Gun Works parts in small doses to spread the cost out.

Whatever you end up doing, just know that the end result is worth it.

Well putting some rounds through it should not be a problem once I get a load worked up for it! My 550 cranks them out pretty well in the winter. I've looked a little into CGW, but not completely sure I want to go that route just yet. I honestly believe the gun was practically new and may have been fired just a few times, so it likely needs broke in. The main thing I noticed with the trigger was the amount of slack in it while cocked. Not sure I have ever noticed that before. I can't wait to get out this weekend and show it off to some relatives! (and shoot it too of course) HA

zomgojira

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2016
    Carmel
    The Rami has been in the back of my mind for a while. How would you (or anyone) compare it to other similar sized 9mm?

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I bought the PCR so I wouldn't be tempted to put a light or laser on it. I am 100% happy with my decision.

Hey good on you. You have more discipline than I do when it come to buying guns for logical reasons. I admit it, I am obsessed with CZ's.

Top Bottom