Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    walkerton
    Nice grips on the SP01. :yesway:

Thank you! They are Lok thin bogies

Sweet pair Deuce! :thumbsup:

Thank you!

Just noticed that's a .40 SP-01. So how's she shoot?

Very nice!

I don't know if it's me or the gun, but it's almost like cheating. Recoil feels like most polymer 9mm's. I liked it so much I bought the 9mm also. I have about 500 rounds through the 40 and just got the 9mm this week and I only have about 70 rounds through it so far. It's very nice as well and recoil is extremely light. I think i shoot the 40 better , but not by much and will enjoy trying to figure out which one I like better

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I don't know if it's me or the gun, but it's almost like cheating. Recoil feels like most polymer 9mm's. I liked it so much I bought the 9mm also. I have about 500 rounds through the 40 and just got the 9mm this week and I only have about 70 rounds through it so far. It's very nice as well and recoil is extremely light. I think i shoot the 40 better , but not by much and will enjoy trying to figure out which one I like better
    SP01 in 40 is on my want list.

01deuce

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    walkerton
    They must not make many because it must be the only 40 out there now that costs more than its 9mm counter part. I intend to send it to the CZ custom shop to have a .357 Sig barrel made for it. I bought the 9mm so I won't be without an Sp-01 while the 40 is gone for at least 2 months. At least that's what I told myself to justify a 2nd SP-01 !

And a Garrett silent Thunder Fusion iwb holster
    Makes it perfect for carry.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    They must not make many because it must be the only 40 out there now that costs more than its 9mm counter part. I intend to send it to the CZ custom shop to have a .357 Sig barrel made for it. I bought the 9mm so I won't be without an Sp-01 while the 40 is gone for at least 2 months. At least that's what I told myself to justify a 2nd SP-01 !

And a Garrett silent Thunder Fusion iwb holster
    Makes it perfect for carry.

I like your justification on the 2nd SP-01. I do the same thing, albeit on a much smaller scale, with knives. Whenever I send them in to be sharpened, I send them all. This means I HAVE to buy a new one to use for the couple of weeks the others are gone!

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    attachment.php

attachment.php

Top Bottom