• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I didn't see anyone say lanyards, survival bracelets, monkeyfists, carbon fiber and G10"letter openers", and knife wraps. I MIGHT know a guy who can hook you up with said items.;) but I'll be picking up an AK-74 with rails, and obviously knives, many many knives.:D but my wife will be with so you guys didn't hear anything.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Wait....there's fudge?

There BETTER be an abundance of chocolate...I'm trading bullets for some, courtesy of USMC_0311! I better not get gypped!
    I'm lookin' at YOU, 0311!!
    suspect.gif

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Mmmmmm.... fudge.
    Those of you for whom this is your first gun show, it don't even seem right! You guys are if for a HECK of a culture shock! The problem is that when your local venue has a decent gun show you'll go and be completely disappointed. Ah well.
    And for those looking to get one of those bullhide belts, I got one last time I went, and it is very good. Stiff as it needs to be, but still comfortable. Makes the 229 and supertuck disappear.
    I'll be checking out ACME for some more .380, and to see what else interesting they have,... like maybe some more of those wicked .44 mag hollowpoints with which to slay Bambi's daddy...
    Maybe some INGO swag, if any's available...
    Maybe some more medical stuff for my BOB...
    Gotta check out what the Devil (AKA Corey from SSNFA) has to tempt me with...
    Will T-shirts from NFA day be done?
    I'll be looking for uppers in 5.56 and 9... and I'll be willing to spend as much as a HUNDRED dollars on one!!! buhwah ha ha ha!!! I wish.
    Mostly to just wonder around like the cornfield kid that I am, with my mouth hanging open, and a little drool as I look at all the toys...

cartmanfan15

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 23, 2010
    Seymour, IN
    Yep, first show for me. Fudge sounds good, maybe some more .40 cal ammo. Probably need a good IWB or OWB holster for my Taurus 24/7 .40 pistol I just got. Really just can't wait to see what all is there. Anyone have good recommendations on holsters that won't break the bank?

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I'm getting a YHM railed free float handguard for my AR
    ammo
    mags
    night sights for one of my 1911's if I can find them
    and maybe an AR lower.
    Oh yeah, a OWB holster of some sort for my 1911's.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Yep, first show for me. Fudge sounds good, maybe some more .40 cal ammo. Probably need a good IWB or OWB holster for my Taurus 24/7 .40 pistol I just got. Really just can't wait to see what all is there. Anyone have good recommendations on holsters that won't break the bank?

You could probably do a search and find many discussions on holsters. But, at the 1500 most people would say to check out Raven.

chubbs

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Jun 2, 2009
    North of hell, south of heaven
    Hogue foregrip for 870
    Wouldn't mind finding a good deal on some 12GA 00 buck in bulk
    Who was the that new ammo company that had some wild looking hollow point last time?
    Does anyone do quality grip stippling at the 1500?

Last edited:

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    I will have Precision Cartridge ammo, all the standard calibers plus I will have some limited quantities of 45LC, 44mag, 44spl, and 357. Details to follow this weekend.

avengedXT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 84%
    20   4   1
    Feb 15, 2010
    Behind the V!
    Been eyeballing & already decided on my next toy.

4" Springfield Armory XD Service 9mm or .40 S&W - V10 Ported Edition

Never been to the good ol' Indianapolis 1500 Gun & Knife show before. What kind of comparison is there in reference to price? Are all guns sold at these shows brand new, or are there some used? I'm a smart shopper; just want to know I'd get a good deal if I went :)

Oh yeah, getting a good 12ga pump shotgun would be nice as well. Wanting an 18" or 18 1/2". Something that can fire off some slugs would be a bit of fun, too. More of recreation but something that's going to be reliable as a home defender too.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom