• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Well I have a special at the 1500 this month only for the pink Izula's Kit.
    I only have 4 left for $60. :rockwoot: This is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

g+16

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    If I go I'd be look for a Maddi AK, had to sell mine a few years back, now I can afford to look for a new, I hope

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    Said I would let you guys know what my dad is bringing to the show to trade so here it is:
    A blued S&W 36
    and a blued S&W 36-6
    oh and something special for Calvin too haha
    Again, all I have that I will be bringing to trade is a big green military rifle rack... not sure if i want to carry it into the show though, I have a feeling i could sell it faster if I carried it in then I could if I carried around a picture of it.
    Only problem is it is kinda bulky and about 40lbs

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I missed it, too. Knife Lady, can you post up a pic of what your banner looks like?
    This is our new banner
    NewBanner003.jpg

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 14, 2010
    Unless I find a deal too good to pass up on a Ruger Mk II/III or a 10/22, I'm just looking to sell. My gun budget is gone for the time being. I'm bringing my FNAR/scope/bipods and M961XM07 Surefire (new) - if I can sell the FNAR, I'll be in the buying market again.

boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    Well.... I always say I'm not looking for anything, but something always jumps up and forces me to buy it.

I'm thinking a Krag or an '03 Springfield would be cool. But if I don't find one I like, I might grab some Finn'd rifles... or who knows, I might find an SVT40, G43, or an FN49 in 30.06 that I like. I wish I could find one in .308 but good luck with that.

Yeah.... kid with ADD in a candy store. That'd be me.

And my bank account after the 1500?
    flush.gif

g+16

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    yea, I had a maddi and a mak90, still have the mak, things just got rough and had to sell one of them, do you know anyone that has one?

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I didn't see anyone say lanyards, survival bracelets, monkeyfists, carbon fiber and G10"letter openers", and knife wraps. I MIGHT know a guy who can hook you up with said items.;) but I'll be picking up an AK-74 with rails, and obviously knives, many many knives.:D but my wife will be with so you guys didn't hear anything.

I might be up for some of those, I'm not sure why I didn't get some last time. After all I'm pretty sure I saw the guy selling them at the INGO table ;)

Top Bottom