• ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I will be finalizing another cut list here on Friday. Anyone that wants something custom cut let me know and I can bring to the show. When I say custom, it can be a cat, pig, zombie, nintendo character, spongebob, dora and diego, whatever....i'll make a drawing and you sign off on the design before hand. Now that I have the 2x4 brackets we can accommodate that mount if you wish as well!

Shoot me a PM or jump in the thread in my sub-forum if interested!

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    For all of you who are looking for a knife or some knives please stop by our tables and check us out. We finally have a banner now. :rockwoot:

zenbruno

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    I usually hit up Vance Bullets for .45 L-SWC 200gr. I always forget how heavy three five-hundred count boxes are. I might check out some of the steel targets for sale. I could use a 9" and 12" round plate.

I also might bring along my Glock 22 for some sort of trade since I don't reload for .40 caliber. I might consider trading for a G21 in .45, or something...?

Mostly, I'll just window shop. :)

modelflyer2003

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Eastern Indiana
    Glock 26

G26 and a Raven holster to go with it!
    I love my Glock 26 in a Crossbreed Supertuck. I carry it all the time. I considered a Glock 27, but went with the 26, because I could afford to shoot more 9mm than 40 for the same dollar amount. The one I bought had Meprolight night sights installed. It has been one of the best weapon purchases I have made.

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    Those of you for whom this is your first gun show, it don't even seem right! You guys are if for a HECK of a culture shock! The problem is that when your local venue has a decent gun show you'll go and be completely disappointed. Ah well.

Exactly. I'm trying to talk a friend into going because he's never been. He lives in Newburgh and in his opinion has been disappointed with the E-ville gun shows.

I've also made up my mind that I will be looking for AR components and possibly pick up my next lower.

Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    Not this coming weekend but next. Stop by and see me.

Would love to stop and see people and meet some of you folks but I wouldn't know who I'm lookin for. Also I don't know yet if I can get away from the hospital. Maybe my mother in law will be here for a little while so I can get out for a little while.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    Would love to stop and see people and meet some of you folks but I wouldn't know who I'm lookin for. Also I don't know yet if I can get away from the hospital. Maybe my mother in law will be here for a little while so I can get out for a little while.

weakerbrother and myself.:):

DSC01551.jpg

Top Bottom